Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Did Dev do B.Arch  before his MBA? 😕 He seems to be good at drawing  to scale.  Looks like he is Jack of  all trades and Master of none

He also says needs only 2 lakhs to build a room and decorate as well. Itne me used car bhi nahi milegaa

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madheart

Finally up to date!!!🥳

And watched both yesterday's and today's epi.. 

As usual loved Chiki, ML, Piu, Raingoddess, Pixie, Shadow_kira(I'm sorry, I don't know your names) Aaliya,Priya and Mahi's take ❤️❤️ Not able to tag all of them

In yesterday's epi, most of then were in their character and Raavi getting angry on Dhara and Dhara giving it back was also amazing.. Glad Dhara gave sensible advices instead of rona dhona..

Raavi needed to vent out and glad she she understood she was venting out on a wrong person.. I loved how Rishita was okay with Raavi's feelings on Dev..

Yesterday's Shivi scenes were beautifully put by most of you all.. I get Gaura were worrie about Raavi not having a bed but like Shiva said Gaura don't even have a room, technically sleeping on the floor improves the health condition.. Not that I want Shivi to sleep on the floor but it did look aesthetic...😆 Gaumbi spent 15000 on the bed, he could have given Rasik bhai that money 🤪

I kinda like Hardik's scenes as well.. But his height distracted me the most 🤣🤣 He is so tall and the way Dhara looks at him as if she is talking to a giraffe 🤣

And today's epi was also amazing 

Shiva trying to come back to his shell, calling her maami ki behen ki beti and Raavi trying to irritate him was so cute. 

Dhara and Gaumbi having a fight gave me a vibe of my parents having a fight, I just hope they resolve it soon 😭 They were like true parents, despite having their own issues they didn't let anyone know and got back to bringing Shivi together... Is it just me who felt Shiva was delibrately saying Dhara to take Raavi along?? He knows how to get her to his way from childhood, he knew she would get pissed and stay back, didn't he?😉

Krish, my darling thankfully had ss today, I love it when he cheers for Shivi 😆

Dobi Raavi with chawal ka atta was smiley37smiley37 She cutely accepting her mistake and my goodness, they wasted a kilo of atta 🤣 and they were playing inside the store, people on the road can see free ka romance of Sheru Shiva and innocent (not so) si Raavi 🤣🤣Maagin could literally see the whole store from a little far... Alice looked super cute with Atta all over her face, but how did she manage to pull it off?? 🤣🤣

Janardhan 🤬

Gaumbi is going to hit him hardKinshuk said they had a fight sequence.. I'm all in for their fight, Jaanu deserves it for every word of his...

Nivii darling is too busy with AU content 🤣

Phew, long rant.. I found some symbolisms today and yesterday maybe post them later 😆

Thanks for the tag ❤️Loved reading your take too. Your commentary for Shivi is on point 😆

@bold - yea, Gaura fight was way too relatable 😔 family and financial pressure ke saath, they have to deal with all their in-laws and the society too. They're so stressed ki haveli vala pressure cooker promo would be a perfect fit lol

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Aur woh ab sacks lift kar raha hein...easying his constipation I guess🤣

he's lifting sacks and laying bricks to build a wall too 🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

The last cap...look at the eyes...it gives away his pain, his defeat that he is unable fulfill his responsibilities. He needs one big hug. Kinshuk was fabulous yesterday. We could feel the pressure and frustration building up in him. Jaanu giving those taunts in the precap is only going to make things worse. Gaumbi does not have anyone to let out his feelings. All said I loved how he told Dhara to stay away from him as he might burst out at her in anger...While we have seen most of the ITV MLs waiting for a chance to unleash their fury on the FLs....Gaumbi again proves that he is one unique ML. 

Like you have said, Gaumbi could have borrowed money from Hardik and started the room construction. Hardik's concern was on point and I loved reading your views on this. Yes the Mera ghar and sasural thing needs to stop. For Hardik, Dhara is his world and he cannot see her making any more sacrifices. As a brother he wants his sister to also have all happiness which she has lost in these 10 years

I guess till the room is constructed, they could have made Dhara shift to Suman's room and sleep with her.

Beautiful post Momziismiley27

Baby, pran priyeee🤗

Another option would have been to hi shift into Hardik’s place for a few days figure out how the room will be built and then come back. That would have been a more realistic solution.❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

he's lifting sacks and laying bricks to build a wall too 🤣

Ambuja cement ad promotion🤣🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Mahi, I don't know if this is something you would like. But I remembered the one fanfiction I've ever read with zombies. The male lead is an ex-Air Force pilot who died protecting the female lead, though she didn't know about his sacrifice. Though he became a zombie, he continued to love the female lead, and he eventually meets her.

She's scared of him because she believes him to be a lifeless zombie, but when he silently protects her, she gives him a chance. Eventually, she falls in love with him too (before finding out he saved her), and slowly, little by little, her love causes him to come back to life.

This base story could maybe fit the PS storyline (regardless of how much of a stretch it would be 😄) Let's see if I can convince you otherwise 🤣:

Raavi, the female lead, goes to her crush's school to try and confess her feelings. However, her bus gets into an accident. Shiva, the male lead, rides the same bus, and when he notices Raavi struggling to stay alive, he does everything he can to save her. Raavi is saved, but she is unable to recognize her savior due to all the blood on his face, so she gives him one of her earrings, promising him they would meet one day. Just so she could properly thank him.

She leaves in her ambulance, hopeful that she'll be able to meet her savior. But unknown to her, Shiva passes away and becomes a zombie (just typing this sentence out is kind of funny 😆).

The transformation into a zombie causes Shiva to lose all his memories except for one. Somehow, a strange voice is stuck in his head, telling him to go and meet a girl named Raavi. He doesn't know who Raavi is, but the strange sensation in his chest fuels him to go and meet Raavi.

Eventually he meets her, and the second he does... he feels as though a little part of him has come to life! He continues to try to interact with her, but is disappointed when she pushes him away due to her fear. Eventually, he saves her again, and this time, Raavi is willing to become 'acquaintances' with him. Slowly, their acquaintanceship turns into friendship and then turns into love, and as the time passes, Shiva slowly comes back to life... being able to feel his heart beat, being able to smile, being able to feel emotions.

Once Raavi admits her love, Shiva's first words, since becoming a zombie, are, "I love you, too."

*Oh, and somewhere in between, Raavi finds and earring in Shiva's pocket and puts the two together, realizing that Shiva was her savior all along.

Wow wow wow👏

Make a separate post...this is amazing❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Krish’s response when Gautam called for Dev

Gaumbi, koi fayda nahi usko aawaz dekar bulane ka,, abhi Raavi Bhabi ko naya bed mila hai na, uski kushi me Rishita Bhabi uske sar pe patake pod rahe honge, meri maano toh so jaao nahi aanewale hai woh 🤣🤣

This is why I love Krish,  no filters whatsoever😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Baby, pran priyeee🤗

Another option would have been to hi shift into Hardik’s place for a few days figure out how the room will be built and then come back. That would have been a more realistic solution.❤️

Oh yes, that would have been another practical solution❤️

But yeh sab kar diya toh drama nahi milega😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Krish’s response when Gautam called for Dev

Gaumbi, koi fayda nahi usko aawaz dekar bulane ka,, abhi Raavi Bhabi ko naya bed mila hai na, uski kushi me Rishita Bhabi uske sar pe patake pod rahe honge, meri maano toh so jaao nahi aanewale hai woh? 🤣🤣

This is why I love Krish,  no filters whatsoever😆

I am so glad that Krish got his screen space after a long time. 🤣🤣
He’s hilarious when it comes to one-liners.😆

Later in the shop too, he called Shiva Gunda boy and bad element of the society. I couldn’t stop laughing🤣🤣