Good Night Ashi & Vaishu🤗

❤️

Hayye, tum load na lo..main sambhaal lungi dono ko 🤣🤣🤣

Goodnight!!! Sleep well! ❤️

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

He's just so angry at show waala Raghav all the time, I doubt he's noticed his looks. 

"What kind of show are you watching? Why is this weirdo besmirching my good name? Yeh itne gusse mein kyun rehta? Chill nahi kar sakta"

And then, the big waala taunt

"God, I thought you're intelligent, Ashi. I expected better from you" 

I've been trying to get him to watch, so we can talk about it- he has the funniest takes on things, but as you can imagine, it's not going well. 

Ashiiiii

You know mujhe kaisi vibes aarahi hai?

I know you want to know😳

Ye wala👇

(Pehela Nasha Pehela Khumar)

I already started shipping both of you

(What say Vaishu?)

Tum mujhe👇

Se maro

Usse pehel

Let me just👇

Cya🤗

❤️

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Ashiiiii

You know mujhe kaisi vibes aarahi hai?

I know you want to know😳

Ye wala👇

(Pehela Nasha Pehela Khumar)

I already started shipping both of you

(What say Vaishu?)

Tum mujhe👇

Se maro

Usse pehel

Let me just👇

Cya🤗

❤️

Lol you're such a cutie 🤣 Apni vibes ko thaam lo, we've been friends for over 10 years now, kuch hona hota toh ho chuka hota, but neither of us have gotten those vibes even if you did 🤣Hum rakhi bhi mana chuke hain vaise 1-2 baari. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He's just so angry at show waala Raghav all the time, I doubt he's noticed his looks. 

"What kind of show are you watching? Why is this weirdo besmirching my good name? Yeh itne gusse mein kyun rehta? Chill nahi kar sakta"

And then, the big waala taunt

"God, I thought you're intelligent, Ashi. I expected better from you" 

I've been trying to get him to watch, so we can talk about it- he has the funniest takes on things, but as you can imagine, it's not going well. 

I don't blame him..sometimes I judge myself for some of the shit I have seen on ITV😆 MHRW is not that bad at all compared to ITV standards. 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Hmm... Let me think

See I am seriously thinking👇

Kuch solution mila tho pakka kal batati hoon kya karna hai🤣

Good Night Ashi & Vaishu🤗

❤️

Good night blessy🤗

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I don't blame him..sometimes I judge myself for some of the shit I have seen on ITV😆 MHRW is not that bad at all compared to ITV standards. 

Same. I blame me too. I think MHRW is better, but who knows, could be bias speaking? Emotional investment is a powerful thing. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Updates pad ke and precap dekh toh bas hasi as rahi hai aaj 🤪

You guys who actually watch it- dekhne laayak ho to batana 😆

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

The episode is worth watching. Lot of things were very cleverly addressed in the episode. 

- Ved being on run and trying to kill Raghav. So Ved was in Jail at that time, just that he was on run

- Raghav took Mandar to hospital and the doctor who treated him was Janaki, the person he first met after Ved told him about Dec 1st

- The doctor said that the patient was out of danger and then called up in the night to say that the patient's family were informed and the patient was discharged. I am damn sure Mandar took this accident as a chance to run away from the D family and is alive somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he married Janaki the doctor. And somehow I feel Aayi knows that Mandar is alive and leading his own life. 

- Raghav never knew that the person who got hit in the accident died. He was under the assumption that the victim survived and as a big protective brother he just shielded Keerti from the fallout of the accident. And it makes perfect sense that when Ved teased him with Dec 1st truth, He tried to join every dot like why was Mandar out on his wedding night, that too in that rainy night, asked the doctor why she lied that the person survived and took the snap of Mandar to confirm the identity. 

What I feel is that Mandar is alive and since Raghav did not follow up later on it is very possible that Mandar just left the D family to live his own life. That makes him coward as he choose to spoil the life of the girl he just married. The body which was finally handed over to the D family was someone else's and not Mandar's.

I absolutely loved the song selection they used today for Raghav and Pallavi - Kaise tum mujhe mile gaye, Kismet pe aaye na yakeen. This is what the state of mind is for Raghav. He just can't believe his luck that he got so lucky with his life partner. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

The only big loophole I felt in the episode as such was Ved recognizing Mandar from that far away and in that downpour. It would have made sense if Ved and Mandar were working together and hence Ved recognized him but the creatives have left that loop maybe open for future when they show how Mandar survived staying alone. 

MistyDawn thumbnail

It wasnt a bad episose.. Mandhar's accident details were revealed.. Raghav had admitted him to a hospital and he was getting better. Apparently the doctor who was in-charge called Raghav around 4am and said he was all ok so his family took him home which was obviously a lie. Looked like a major accident so how he recovered so quickly is a miracle. But that's the first hint dropped that Mandhar is alive and will return.. Ved had run away from prison that night only to chase Raghav and see him with Mandhar at the accident site lol so he thought Raghav caused the accident. He got arrested right after. Pallavi wore the pink saree we saw in BTS ..the two had a moment in the bathroom ..loved the song selection yet again - Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi from Gajni. Precap was good. Pallavi in the black gown.Im guessing he bought it for her. Raghav is about to kiss her..Sunny will get caught not sure what how Keerthi is gonna react..and also we will get to know about the reason for Raghav's blood stained shirt in the BTS.