Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Lovely update Sree❤️🤗

Super posts guys🥳

Loved reading them. How come no one pointed out this…MR ka romantic stare at GB😆…that teertha Yatra suggestion looked more of suggestion for Honeymoon trip 🤣after those stares…seemed like saying nazren mili, dil dhadka, mere dhadkan ne kaha…Love u GB🤣 It was nice to see their moments. Rajesh & Snehlata did a good job of teasing their children. 

On a serious note, Rmahi, thanks for pointing out…the instance of KR just throwing flowers on AB in anger previously and showering her with flowers yesterday to make her feel good. The previous instance got a great closure yesterday. That had looked too much of an arrogant and insecure KR. Hope this love and respect lasts. I get scared every time these 2 make promises to be this way forever. 😳

DB is getting manipulated bad. Now she is also shown jealous of MR-GB bond. The way MR-GB had an mutual admiring scene during Aarti time, DB was not quiet happy. NB needs to be thrown out as fast as possible. 🥱 I feel she's there for TRP purpose till Gangoba goes against Ahilya when she takes control of Malwa. 

Myrah, u should see the epis now. They r all more positive.😃 Ok, dear.👍 

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked that gudgudi thing episode😀 When she was telling Gb that aapko koi gudgudi karega to kaisa lagega😅😬
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Haan mujhe bhi woh Subhan ki yaa property keliye murder huyi aadmi ki family lagti hai. True, it's weird that the future king and queen are left unprotected.

KR 's maturity in not asking about the reason behind Ahilya's worry, and showering flowers upon Ahilya to make her happy was a really good development from KR's side. He's growing slowly and steadily😃( Ab bas humari tareefon kaa nazar na lag jaaye bande ko😆)

DB ko beginning mei smart samajhti thi, but now I feel she's the weakest player amongst the five of them( Dhanaji, Gunoji, NB, Gautama Bai and DB). Logon ko parakhna nahi jaanti, aur apno par kahi naa kahi andhvishwas karti hai

DB ka character genuinely dull ho gya haii...btaoo servant ke baat mein aa rahi after all those nonsense craps.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Lovely update Sree❤️🤗

Super posts guys🥳

Loved reading them. How come no one pointed out this…MR ka romantic stare at GB😆…that teertha Yatra suggestion looked more of suggestion for Honeymoon trip 🤣after those stares…seemed like saying nazren mili, dil dhadka, mere dhadkan ne kaha…Love u GB🤣

On a serious note, Rmahi, thanks for pointing out…the instance of KR just throwing flowers on AB in anger previously and showering her with flowers yesterday to make her feel good. The previous instance got a great closure yesterday. That had looked too much of an arrogant and insecure KR. Hope this love and respect lasts. I get scared every time these 2 make promises to be this way forever. 😳

DB is getting manipulated bad. Now she is also shown jealous of MR-GB bond. The way MR-GB had an mutual admiring scene during Aarti time, DB was not quiet happy. NB needs to be thrown out as fast as possible. 🥱

Myrah, u should see the epis now. They r all more positive.😃

Infact DB also showed her displeasure to Harku that she doesn't get to do aarti of MR ever.