PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I will sit with popcorn and watch if it's  Mera Dev 😈

me too

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i would be happy if he offers her divorce but shouldnt say lets get divorced.......i know both have been wronged by the situation but den he has to offer her a way out.......let it be.....

if she wishes she can go ahead with it.......its for their betterment........he likes/loves her but if she isnt on the same page whats the point......

Couldn't have agreed more with you on this point! I know this is fiction, so most fans might think otherwise and want ShiVi to be together forever. However, if I personally met Shiva or Raavi, I would've suggested couples therapy. Whatever Shiva reads in that diary is heart breaking, and instead of faking or unintentionally hurting Raavi, they need to talk out their feelings, either to a family member or to a third-person outsider who can offer fair judgment and not Dhara's "You need to accept each other" approach.

Divorce is certainly not the end all be all, as some couples come close to it but can recover quickly. However, mistrust and feelings of "I'm not 'perfect' for my spouse" are feelings no one should feel. There really isn't a point to a relationship where one person is pining for the other and develops strong feelings of insecurity.

CVs should carefully address these emotions and quite honestly move away from 'YKB solves everything!' mindset. If they really want increases in TRPs, they should sit down, slow the story down just a bit, include a few character monologues if they feel it adds to the story (i.e., Shiva's monologue of how strange it is to have these "weird" feelings whenever Raavi is in the room, Raavi's monologue of how Shiva seems just a little bit different from before, but she doesn't know how/why, Rishita's monologue of how family means the world to her and it hurts her every single time when the Pandya family doesn't fully respect her family, Dev's monologue on what his marriage means to him, how because of him Dhara/Gaumbi are sleeping outside, how Rishita means the world to him, but he could care less about her family).

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

The way He pulled her☺️

Oof..

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

The twirl was gimmicky! Rest, I liked 😆

But, I think Raavi coughing would gave made more sense. Shiva coughing due to smoke allergy was a little off, but then usko kaan mein phunkna tha🤣

Raavi bete, you don't do that to a man! If you know what I mean 🤣🤣

@bold y? 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

The writers are full of double entendre! I am sure the entire junta missed the nose reference too! 🤪

kya? 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Omg nose reference....wait I missed this🤣

Now that you have said....I cannot watch this scene again without getting these thoughts🤪🤣

Phu-phu, clawing and now this🤣

What has PS made me into....unleashing tharkipan🤣

are batao na kya? feeling left out.......😔

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Muje bhi samajhana

mujhe bhi bata do .......now i need to know......sabko pata chal gaya 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Ok I am the only idiot 😐 What is this nose reference? It seemed like an innocent scene only 🤔

main bhi tabse sir pakad ke baithi hun.....ki did we all watch the same scene kya😲

koi to bata do

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

main bhi tabse sir pakad ke baithi hun.....ki did we all watch the same scene kya😲

koi to bata do

I got to know by PM 🤣 My whole life is upended 🤣 I can PM you the explanation 😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I got to know by PM 🤣 My whole life is upended 🤣 I can PM you the explanation 😆

pls do sweets .........coz m stuck at the same point and want to know