Let's cancel everything 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let's cancel everything 👍🏼
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Even I have two different concepts with Sid and Aryan as twins. But I won't give🤪
Same punch 👊🏻 I too have it
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I agree for this condition... 😉
Ari, bad night is your story na why shivi will give update...
Why did I missed it 😒
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Shivi, really concept is interesting... Eagerly to read the update....
But di just got the concept their are lots of work to do to turn it into a proper story ..
As riddles took almost one year for me to start posting likewise this one also will take time...
Keep waiting.. I'll give for sure once I'm done with whole plot...
BTW it's intriguing right 🤪
What will you do at that time....
But di just got the concept their are lots of work to do to turn it into a proper story ..
As riddles took almost one for me to start posting likewise this one also will take time...
Keep waiting.. I'll give for sure once I'm done with whole plot...
BTW it's intriguing right 🤪
Ok 👍🏼
Yes it is intriguing...
Because now I found that it's gonna take more time to write the update and I feel at the time you all if completed the challenge I won't be able to update so in short all your hard work is going to wasted so better cancel everything
Would have turned table on Ari side 😆
Till then enjoy other stories 👍🏼
Good night everyone 😴😴😴