Let's do opposite ...
You agree then will say 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let's do opposite ...
You agree then will say 🤪
Okay agree tell but i have condition u have to update snappy and good or bad update
I am not agree... 😂😂
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay agree tell but i have condition u have to update snappy and bad night
Isn't Bad Night your story?
Why Shivi would update that🤣
This time pages will be less tell me if you agree then will say what you have to do 🤣
Ok tell.. Let see what is the challenge...
Well I too was having twins story from long back but won't tell 🤪
Will directly give 🤪
Even I have two different concepts with Sid and Aryan as twins. But I won't give🤪
I was having the guest in home... Evening only they left...
I got it I will read now...
Let see when time comes...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay agree tell but i have condition u have to update snappy and bad night
I agree for this condition... 😉
Ari, bad night is your story na why shivi will give update...