Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I agree for this condition... 😉
Ari, bad night is your story na why shivi will give update...
I forgot to tag...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I agree for this condition... 😉
Ari, bad night is your story na why shivi will give update...
I forgot to tag...
Shivi, really concept is interesting... Eagerly to read the update....
Oops by Mistake i wrote🤣
I was talking about good or bad🤣
Btw I edit it
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Even I have two different concepts with Sid and Aryan as twins. But I won't give🤪
Please di give please
Ari saw the cover of Who is he. It's so damn good
I thought to edit same like that for Obsessive Love but I didn't want to disclose about Aryan on cover itself so I didn't do it. I'm happy to see the same on your cover😆
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Ari saw the cover of Who is he. It's so damn good
I thought to edit same like that for Obsessive Love but I didn't want to disclose about Aryan on cover itself so I didn't do it. I'm happy to see the same on your cover😆
Yeah di it's super ❤️ exactly I want like this 😍
Ari, congratulations for cover page......
It is awesome... I loved it...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay agree tell but i have condition u have to update snappy and good or bad update
Ohh girl don't fly so high .. I won't be giving two updates whatever the situation is even if you guys complete number of threads for challenge I won't be giving two...
Can choose one ...
But the person who agreed are more 🤪
Ohhh no why I'm late 😒
I should've been here that time before Ari edited