Rakhi is damn true about living separate

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

One can stay in joint family only if other peoples of the house has no nonsense attitude.

In this house ex wife and current wife is living together which is very rare in todayโ€™s time in any household and this house looks exceptional case .

See their living arrangements where ex wife and current wife is living together, involves themselves in each otherโ€™s matters, ex-wife more or less involved herself is every matter of ex-husband and current wife doesnโ€™t like /trust ex-wife at all so inka daily circus hota hai. Of course itโ€™s looking like circus/drama because of their decision to keep ex wife and current wife together in the house . 

For me normal joint family is where you stay with your mother in law/father in law/brother in law/sister in law. Here definition of joint family is to live with mother in law and step mother in law all together ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Kya kismat hai kinjal ki lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

So seeing this unique setup, Itโ€™s clear this is not at all normal household smiley36smiley36 Kisi bhi ladki ki mummy yeh dekh kar yahi bolti joh rakhi bol rahi hai after all no mother can see their daughter is living with the daily nuisance drama of mother in law and step mother in law all together. 

Bhagvan kisi bhi daughter in law ko kinjal jaise din na dikhaye jaha everyday mother in law and step mother in law ka life circus dekhna pade and dono ke sath eksath rehna pade! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

One can stay in joint family only if other peoples of the house has no nonsense attitude.

In this house ex wife and current wife is living together which is very rare in todayโ€™s time in any household and this house looks exceptional case .

See their living arrangements where ex wife and current wife is living together, involves themselves in each otherโ€™s matters, ex-wife more or less involved herself is every matter of ex-husband and current wife doesnโ€™t like /trust ex-wife at all so inka daily circus hota hai. Of course itโ€™s looking like circus/drama because of their decision to keep ex wife and current wife together in the house . 

For me normal joint family is where you stay with your mother in law/father in law/brother in law/sister in law. Here definition of joint family is to live with mother in law and step mother in law all together ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Kya kismat hai kinjal ki lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

So seeing this unique setup, Itโ€™s clear this is not at all normal household smiley36smiley36 Kisi bhi ladki ki mummy yeh dekh kar yahi bolti joh rakhi bol rahi hai after all no mother can see their daughter is living with the daily nuisance drama of mother in law and step mother in law all together. 

Bhagvan kisi bhi daughter in law ko kinjal jaise din na dikhaye jaha everyday mother in law and step mother in law ka life circus dekhna pade and dono ke sath eksath rehna pade! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Ana vishe hu post kaale karish...

Mast discussion thase...

Bcoz I have experience of staying in all types of families...3.4,5,6 and even 25 people

Bold: Aa abnormal household chhe, etle mara logical points pan illogical laagshe

Will talk about this tomorrow...

Bau moti post banavi 6, edit karvanu 6

Atyare discuss karish to kaam rahi jase maru

kaale saturday 6 etle maja aavshe 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Tania I tend to agree with u on this 

I have lived in both ...in my current stage of life my tolerance for toxicity is zero ..so I would rather stay away and be happy

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Tania I tend to agree with u on this 

I have lived in both ...in my current stage of life my tolerance for toxicity is zero ..so I would rather stay away and be happy

Me too. I am living in joint family before marriage and after marriage . Same here. in my current stage of life my tolerance for toxicity is zero. There is nothing wrong in stay away and stay happy. 

I am living in joint family only because here everyone in my house respects each individual's space , nobody tries to change anybody ,nobody tries to force their thoughts on others . 

In our society, when you go as daughter in law to someone's house, society/family expects you should adopt/accept methods/norms/culture of their house but this is very wrong and one sided expectation. Nobody can change their living style/food habits/cloths of 25-26 years for anybody. Daughter in law of joint family can do compromise for certain things but not for everything. 

I had never appreciated comment and example of anupama on kavya's london nighty. kinjal also wears off shoulder cloths, deep neck cloths and she never looks cheap with any dressing. Kavya was also not looking cheap/vulgar in her london nighty. Just because of bapuji felt uncomfortable, anupama gave senseless example of office ke kapde and ghar ke kapde. Agar koi aap ke ghar mai vulger/cheap cloths ke sath ghum raha ho toh tokna banta hai but ultra modern dressing ke liye tokne ka koi point nahi hai.

Kavya's london nighty was ultra modern but not at all cheap/vulger to wear only in bedroom. Kavya's night was neither revealing cleavage nor thighs, as i said it was just ultra modern look. Anupama and baa made issue of london nighty like kavya was roaming in the bikini. Baa,bapuji and anupama should not poke their nose in such a small things which is easy to ignore.  

Look at kinjal's condition, only daughter who lived completely different life in her own house and also trying her level best to adjust with this circus/daily soap family. When you do daily hard work in office/house, you deserves some good outings/vacations with your life partner . Here kinjal's life is full of mother in law and step mother in law's daily dramas.

Every young working women doesn't deserve life what anupama lived years back and what anupama is living today. 

You have not taken birth on the earth just to work 24/7 and dedicate your life to adjustments and daily dramas.In this age every husband and wife works hard, build their life together and of course live their life to the fullest and it is basic right of every young couple.

I never appreciate the thought process of any in law family with the words " This is our house system, hum aj tak aise he jite aye hai and you should also mold yourself in the same system", Hell no! As a woman,we have not taken birth to fit in the existing systems of husband's house, we're born to stand out"

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago