Episode 133| An wounded snake🐍

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In my opinion although today's episode was good,(it could have been much much better ) but it was very poorly executed (atleast the first half)

GB plans to change the responsibilities of the Rani's (a plan to catch NB red-handed). The responsibility of the warehouse is taken from NB. She plans to steal as much grains as possible.

The labourer tries to take the sacks from the backdoor, but KR and TR catches him red-handed. I felt something amiss in this scene. The labourer could have made some story about why he opened the backdoor and from where did he get the key of the backdoor. They were not even holding the sacks of grain, so they could have easily told that they were not going to steal or something. 

Anyways, when KR questions the labourer his mannerisms proves him as culprit. KR asks about the ringmaster behind this fraud, but the labourer doesn't answer and drinks poison.

In the court NB is questioned, she pleads that she is not literate that's why she couldn't guess the fraud. This literacy excuse seemed lame to me. In today's world also many shopkeepers in the below poverty line are illiterate, but that doesn't mean that they can't do the basic counting. Infact I have seen them counting faster than normal people, since they are habituated to it. This illiteracy excuse seemed toi lame to me even for hiding a fraud. 

KR points out to her that it's not about education, she should know about the frauds if she has taken incharge. DB sees MR's image in KR. Well, he truly looked like MR, the same commanding voice the same mannerism.😃

Although he doesn't give punishment to NB but tells that justice will be meted.

Precap: MR is back😳 and he's super proud of his son. Ahilya tells KR not to believe anyone blindly, NB hears them. I feel she is going to strike back soon enough, if she's not exiled from the kingdom. Afterall she's an wounded snake.

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

OMG!!! Fireworks everywhere!!! 🥳🤗 I'm sure NB is going to bring something terrible up and ruin a whole lot of things and probably will be supported by DB🤔 but since MR is coming back, their plan may or may not work.

Exile k baad bhi wapas aa sakti hai kaand karne 😒 

Thanks for this mast update🤗

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know how many people will agree with me, but l felt the sequence of catching the culprit very terribly executed. NB knew that Ahilya was doubting her, and would most probably have informed about the same to GB. Yet she fell into the trap so easily and did the most expected mistake, she seemed smarter than that

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

I don't know how many people will agree with me, but l felt the sequence of catching the culprit very terribly executed. NB knew that Ahilya was doubting her, and would most probably have informed about the same to GB. Yet she fell into the trap so easily and did the most expected mistake, she seemed smarter than that

Unless she has a bigger plan in her sleeves.. nahi to ye wapas aa gaye.. purane tarike pe 🤔

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks Sree for the beautiful update as always❤️🤗

Missed today's episode. Gonna come here and share my views once I catch up the episode online. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

The episode was quite good. This track can be elaborated a bit by building some suspense, but CVs hate to elaborate interesting tracks. But its really good to see KR behaving so maturedly, my elder sister was watching yesterday's episode online after a long time and she was amazed to see KR's character growth.