Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

yeppp watched all❀️

Voot boht late upload kr raha par🀬

Voot is torture πŸ€”

dhun.laagi thumbnail

The way I see it, he does not want her to get entangled in this rivalry, he wants to keep her out and safe, away from this mess for as long as he can. He knows if he tells her the truth, she will step in and not only destroy her chances with her family, but will be constantly stuck in a cycle of acceptance. He wants Bondita to be her own person and live her own life. On the other hand, Bondita has accepted him as an irreplaceable person in her story: Her Sakha Babu has shown her dreams she wants to fulfil and make him proud for, and against the tide, she has full faith he wont stoop low and destroy anyone's life when he made hers! Looking forward to the past to unravel and their present to become more clear πŸ‘πŸΌ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Me000w

The way I see it, he does not want her to get entangled in this rivalry, he wants to keep her out and safe, away from this mess for as long as he can. He knows if he tells her the truth, she will step in and not only destroy her chances with her family, but will be constantly stuck in a cycle of acceptance. He wants Bondita to be her own person and live her own life. On the other hand, Bondita has accepted him as an irreplaceable person in her story: Her Sakha Babu has shown her dreams she wants to fulfil and make him proud for, and against the tide, she has full faith he wont stoop low and destroy anyone's life when he made hers! Looking forward to the past to unravel and their present to become more clear πŸ‘πŸΌ 

You have said it all πŸ‘

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me000w

@bold:wpnt it be good if they together finish problems and bon is not asking any accpetance from him right,he needs bon ans both can end enmity

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

@bold:wpnt it be good if they together finish problems and bon is not asking any accpetance from him right,he needs bon ans both can end enmity

Not acceptance from him dear, acceptance from Krishna Nagar folks, Tulsipur folks and then just stuck in a domestic cycle too, which he fought all his life to free her from. She will be back to having to follow their rudimentary beliefs and values if she returns as Bondita. He wants her to be independant and have her life safe from all this mess and do her bit as Barrister Babu in court. Like you said, he is not realising he needs her to end this enmity and start afresh, which she is trying now to do. She has intrinsically realised that there is another part to this story and she will do her best to fix it. Lets see what happens! πŸ˜‡πŸ™