Anirudh-Bondita : Hide and Seek of Emotions

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello..... There are few questions roaming here and there (EDT, Forum). I want to answer few of them. Nah! SSP is not paying me for this πŸ˜† I want to answer simply because I want to share my pov ... 

• Dream sequences are "DREAM" for a REASON βœ‹ That whole romantic robe scene was a dream sequence just to highlight the chemistry between the couple. BB's target audiences are now adult people as Bondita has grown up into an adult so this was their way of establishing a new phase. It was Bondita's wishful thinking NOT a reality. Btw the SAME Bondita who used to day dream about Anirudh pre leap too, the only difference is this time it's romantic. Anyways overall that was a dream not reality. πŸ˜†
  • Bondita has feelings for Anirudh.... Please accept it. Those wishful thinking of hers were very romantic and not at all platonic. There is LOVE. β€οΈ
  • Bondita falling for Anirudh is NOT at all a wrong message.... It's not even forbidden. It's the most natural thing of this universe. βœ‹ 
  • There is absolutely no hate from Anirudh's side for Bondita. Bondita is still the most precious thing in his life, however he has lost his life. Anirudh has fulfilled all his responsibilities and even more towards Bondita. There is absolutely nothing which now he can do for her, she herself is capable now. Yes there is something which he can do for THEM but he is avoiding her because even though Bondita has the right to know but he doesn't want to tell her. Whatever the truth, whatever the back story is, he doesn't want Bondita to know that Specifically his side of the story because his side, his family matters more to her. He doesn't want to tell her how her own family tried to kill her another family. All these years, he kept her away from the darkness, even now also he doesn't want to involve her into the rivalry because something has happened which killed Bondita's Sakha Babu and that incident gonna hurt her too if she gets to know about it. He just doesn't want to tell and that's how her Sakha Babu is still alive despite of being dead.

This is it πŸ˜Š Thank you for reading πŸ˜³ This is just my perspective, feel free to disagree however I am not going to debate on this πŸ˜†

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with everything you said, can't describe it better. 

Barrister babu makers are definitely showing romance/love now and their chemistry (pravisht and anchal) is really good.

Whilst this is happening. I am still waiting for Binoy's return so we can see him push his glasses up his nose for the 100th time πŸ˜ƒ and of course batuk too

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 2 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Agree with every single point of yours! 

She is in love. And there's NOTHING wrong with that. I've said why it isn't wrong umpteen times, so don't feel like repeating myself, but I'm sure you guys all know why if you think a little bit. πŸ˜† She's headstrong and has been since she was young. She always knew what she wanted. 

Anirudh can't hate Bondita. I never doubted this. Even when the promo came out, I constantly said I have faith that he would never ever hate her. His dushmani is for Krishnanagar, not Bondita. 

I would of course, love to see his POV, but we will get that soon. The makers are building up to it. Right now, he's holding everything inside. He has a LOT of self-control. That's why I feel he can't turn and look at her, because if he does, he will melt. He won't even cry in private because he has that much control over his mind right now. 

But the thing is, Anirudh isn't controlling. He thinks he is, but really what he's doing is he is bottling it all up inside. And you know what happens when things are bottled up inside? One day it explodes. He will explode. I feel like we are going to get a very, very emotional breakdown in the near future, when he just can't bottle it up any longer and he bursts. 

Bondita is still just as important to him. She is just as precious to him. Otherwise, why wouldn't he be able to look at her? Why would he cover her with a cloth and move her from there? Why not let her get caught? If anyone thinks for a moment, they'll get their answers. 

She matters to him. Period. 

But the problem is not just them now. It's the villages. As KSJ said, it will be a disappointment to the entire village now if he interacts with and has a relationship with Bondita. The war is far greater than the two of them and their minds/hearts. 

So far, I'm super impressed with all post-leap episodes and I have faith that the makers won't let us down. We need to have some patience and some trust. Also, please measure this with an Indian TV lens. We unfortunately have to leave logic out of the window if we want to enjoy Indian TV, and Barrister Babu has actually been one of the better shows when it comes to that regard.πŸ˜†

Also, Anidita/Rudhita's chemistry is just amazing. AnVisht are killing it. Everything has been so beautiful and well-written post leap. β€οΈ

Edited by ilovepyaar - 2 years ago
Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Agree with every single point of yours! 

She is in love. And there's NOTHING wrong with that. I've said why it isn't wrong umpteen times, so don't feel like repeating myself, but I'm sure you guys all know why if you think a little bit. πŸ˜† She's headstrong and has been since she was young. She always knew what she wanted. 

Anirudh can't hate Bondita. I never doubted this. Even when the promo came out, I constantly said I have faith that he would never ever hate her. His dushmani is for Krishnanagar, not Bondita. 

I would of course, love to see his POV, but we will get that soon. The makers are building up to it. Right now, he's holding everything inside. He has a LOT of self-control. That's why I feel he can't turn and look at her, because if he does, he will melt. He won't even cry in private because he has that much control over his mind right now. 

But the thing is, Anirudh isn't controlling. He thinks he is, but really what he's doing is he is bottling it all up inside. And you know what happens when things are bottled up inside? One day it explodes. He will explode. I feel like we are going to get a very, very emotional breakdown in the near future, when he just can't bottle it up any longer and he bursts. 

Bondita is still just as important to him. She is just as precious to him. Otherwise, why wouldn't he be able to look at her? Why would he cover her with a cloth and move her from there? Why not let her get caught? If anyone thinks for a moment, they'll get their answers. 

She matters to him. Period. 

But the problem is not just them now. It's the villages. As KSJ said, it will be a disappointment to the entire village now if he interacts with and has a relationship with Bondita. The war is far greater than the two of them and their minds/hearts. 

So far, I'm super impressed with all post-leap episodes and I have faith that the makers won't let us down. We need to have some patience and some trust. Also, please measure this with an Indian TV lens. We unfortunately have to leave logic out of the window if we want to enjoy Indian TV, and Barrister Babu has actually been one of the better shows when it comes to that regard.πŸ˜†

Also, Anidita/Rudhita's chemistry is just amazing. AnVisht are killing it. Everything has been so beautiful and well-written post leap. β€οΈ

TrueπŸ‘πŸΌ

Pravi and Anchalare my dream couple

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with everything you said. Yes she is in love and there is nothing wrong with that. She isn't expecting him to marry her or love her back. No one has control over their feelings and if I was in her place I would have fallen in love too. 

I feel like there is something more than just rcs getting poisoned which has led ani to become that way. That is the reason he is unable to tell her maybe because the telling it will make him remember things of the past. 

No he can never hate her. From my understanding it seems like he is trying to protect her (obviously his weird way of protecting her involves not telling her anything) . 

I have a feelings bon is going to get severely injured or at least fall sick because of something she does. 

That might trigger an epic meltdown . 

Moreover ani has always been an extremely passionate person. At the end of the day he knows that if he starts talking to her he will forget everything about rationality and revenge and just get super passions about them. He knows himself that's why he doesn't want to do it 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very beautiful post, agree with you! she is in love with him and he does not hate her β€οΈ

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Hello..... There are few questions roaming here and there (EDT, Forum). I want to answer few of them. Nah! SSP is not paying me for this πŸ˜† I want to answer simply because I want to share my pov ... 

• Dream sequences are "DREAM" for a REASON βœ‹ That whole romantic robe scene was a dream sequence just to highlight the chemistry between the couple. BB's target audiences are now adult people as Bondita has grown up into an adult so this was their way of establishing a new phase. It was Bondita's wishful thinking NOT a reality. Btw the SAME Bondita who used to day dream about Anirudh pre leap too, the only difference is this time it's romantic. Anyways overall that was a dream not reality. πŸ˜†
  • Bondita has feelings for Anirudh.... Please accept it. Those wishful thinking of hers were very romantic and not at all platonic. There is LOVE. β€οΈ
  • Bondita falling for Anirudh is NOT at all a wrong message.... It's not even forbidden. It's the most natural thing of this universe. βœ‹ 
  • There is absolutely no hate from Anirudh's side for Bondita. Bondita is still the most precious thing in his life, however he has lost his life. Anirudh has fulfilled all his responsibilities and even more towards Bondita. There is absolutely nothing which now he can do for her, she herself is capable now. Yes there is something which he can do for THEM but he is avoiding her because even though Bondita has the right to know but he doesn't want to tell her. Whatever the truth, whatever the back story is, he doesn't want Bondita to know that Specifically his side of the story because his side, his family matters more to her. He doesn't want to tell her how her own family tried to kill her another family. All these years, he kept her away from the darkness, even now also he doesn't want to involve her into the rivalry because something has happened which killed Bondita's Sakha Babu and that incident gonna hurt her too if she gets to know about it. He just doesn't want to tell and that's how her Sakha Babu is still alive despite of being dead.

This is it πŸ˜Š Thank you for reading πŸ˜³ This is just my perspective, feel free to disagree however I am not going to debate on this πŸ˜†

Maybe. Even I feel that he is trying to protect her as well as career from getting grinded between the rivalries of two families. β€οΈ

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Very beautiful post, agree with you! she is in love with him and he does not hate her β€οΈ

They both loved each other ,bon is grown up and is getting drawn to him but again she would never expect anything from him

And ani the kind of soulful connection he has with bon is amazing and he wil love her after much time

He is trying to protect her even when she is grown up even from her own belief in relations

He knows how his bon thinks or talks or has opinion

He knows she has healed herself in 8 years and he does not want her to suffer in her youth but live happily without any tension

Another thing -makers left it is to think whether ani knew it was bon ,whether he hurt her or felt guilty tabhi he thfout haldi to apply as if normal person ,he would not have given great lengths

He applied haldi to her wound and then he was about to go on becoming sure it was Bondita - she held his hand and complained liek a baby

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Maybe. Even I feel that he is trying to protect her as well as career from getting grinded between the rivalries of two families. β€οΈ

Mahiiiii πŸ€— Finally you got time to watch πŸ˜†

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Mahiiiii πŸ€— Finally you got time to watch πŸ˜†

yeppp watched all❀️

Voot boht late upload kr raha par🀬