Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

@ bold- that would be hilarious and at the same time she is being protective of her husband and want to keep him safe😆

aaj to kya lost look tha madam ka....wow i loved the goofballs ❤️cuties hai dono......

she is being a typical wife.....maarna and bachana sab wifey dear he karegi😉😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raavi will not be upset that Shiva let go off his share and name on the business but she will be upset that he didn't share what he was going to do with her. She very well knows that his family and the store comes first.

She mentioned that the other day during the kangan kaand when it was revealed that he bought the kangans for Mami, that he could have shared this with her but also said nobody knows how his teda dimaag works.

Raavi will wholeheartedly support Shiva's move😃

I feel that too. Except that she'll be concerned about his reputation and she'll only speak about that to Shiva. And Shiva will be happy knowing her concerns for his reputation and as well may have a realization that his actions have repercussions on both if them and he'll be mindful in the future. I think the dialogues in the upcoming episde will prick our hearts, but it will bring progress for ShiVi.

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I love how selfless Shiva is. I know in the real world it could be quite foolish but he is programmed that Way. Even if tomorrow, Ravi and him were to live separately, he would have found one way or another to make money and fulfil the dreams of his wife. He might not be the best educated one, but he is the most passionate, hard-working and sensitive Pandya brother. 

true that......he is amazing

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

😂😂 Nice! I am going to use that phrase in the future until they get a new bed. Hope that's okay.😂

The dialogue is from this show. Rishita uses it all the time😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail

i have started to read from last page but last page aage badhta he ja raha hai🤣 i knew it would but 130 pages kaise catchup kar sakte hai in few mins

The dialogue is from this show. Rishita uses it all the time😆

😂😂😂

Don't sell yourself short, Prema! Rishu wants to take out andolan for bhed bhav and we want to it for bed bhav.😂😂

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Which ITV female  lead thirsts over their husband like this when he washes his face? These kind of staring is reserved for the male population when they see a hyperventilating female. I am loving the Pandya house woman, who aren’t ashamed to claim their lusty selves while staring at their husbands.🤪

Look at Raavi ogling at Shiva 

Shiva wondering isko kya ho gaya 🤣
I love this expression! He throws water at her and questions her. I wouldn’t have minded revival of Ghoor kya Rahi Hai Ki Khayegi Kya dialogue🤣

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i have started to read from last page but last page aage badhta he ja raha hai🤣 i knew it would but 130 pages kaise catchup kar sakte hai in few mins

Lol kudos to you for trying that😂😂. I have given up.

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Unlike Gautam with responsibilities, who had no choice but to step into his father’s shoes, Shiva voluntarily grew up faster than anybody could have imagined. We see the passionate outburst of anger from a child Shiva, an intense adult-like desire to take his brother's responsibility and also making sure Dhara is well taken care of.

This voluntary growth did somehow rob Shiva office normal childhood. Shiva had witnessed many adult problems, including when Suman wanted to get Gautam ready for his second marriage. This child who was supposed to enjoy, run around and play grew up faster and more robust.

I would like to believe that his sensitivity is rooted in his exposure to situations behind his age, because all his reactions were pretty much adult-like. His voluntary emotional parenting is something hard to miss. That’s why we don’t see him commanding Ravi to do any of his chores. He was often seen lurking around Dhara too help her.

This takes me back to a scene where Dhara teaches him how to sweep the floor. Contrary to Ravi‘s perception, Shiva would be the last person to ask her to wash his clothes, make food or massage his feet. It was so heartening to see that twinkle in his eyes when Ravi started taking out water from that well. Her natural reaction must have been so warming to his heart. This girl always considered Pandys Niwas to be her own. He also asked her to take rest as she must have been tired after a long journey. Sometimes, given such stressful situations, humans lose sanity. But, here we see Shiva as not the raging Bull but someone who is determined to sacrifice everything for his family. How can someone not love this man?

I believe growing up, too, Ravi was always lurking around the house. Everyone is very used to her. We also see Shiva had once mentioned that she would always come back to the house. I love how these kids are so used to each other, yet the changing relationships have made it so much more meaningful.

u make it sound beautifuler .......i know thats not the word but bhavna samjho......amazing description of his character and what he is.........love him so much.........

Which ITV female  lead thirsts over their husband like this when he washes his face? These kind of staring is reserved for the male population when they see a hyperventilating female. I am loving the Pandya house woman, who aren’t ashamed to claim their lusty selves while staring at their husbands.🤪

Look at Raavi ogling at Shiva 

Shiva wondering isko kya ho gaya 🤣
I love this expression! He throws water at her and questions her. I wouldn’t have minded revival of Ghoor kya Rahi Hai Ki Khayegi Kya dialogue🤣

Me too! But I guess he wanted to make things less awkward for both.