Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Unlike Gautam with responsibilities, who had no choice but to step into his father’s shoes, Shiva voluntarily grew up faster than anybody could have imagined. We see the passionate outburst of anger from a child Shiva, an intense adult-like desire to take his brother's responsibility and also making sure Dhara is well taken care of.

This voluntary growth did somehow rob Shiva office normal childhood. Shiva had witnessed many adult problems, including when Suman wanted to get Gautam ready for his second marriage. This child who was supposed to enjoy, run around and play grew up faster and more robust.

I would like to believe that his sensitivity is rooted in his exposure to situations behind his age, because all his reactions were pretty much adult-like. His voluntary emotional parenting is something hard to miss. That’s why we don’t see him commanding Ravi to do any of his chores. He was often seen lurking around Dhara too help her.

This takes me back to a scene where Dhara teaches him how to sweep the floor. Contrary to Ravi‘s perception, Shiva would be the last person to ask her to wash his clothes, make food or massage his feet. It was so heartening to see that twinkle in his eyes when Ravi started taking out water from that well. Her natural reaction must have been so warming to his heart. This girl always considered Pandys Niwas to be her own. He also asked her to take rest as she must have been tired after a long journey. Sometimes, given such stressful situations, humans lose sanity. But, here we see Shiva as not the raging Bull but someone who is determined to sacrifice everything for his family. How can someone not love this man?

I believe growing up, too, Ravi was always lurking around the house. Everyone is very used to her. We also see Shiva had once mentioned that she would always come back to the house. I love how these kids are so used to each other, yet the changing relationships have made it so much more meaningful.

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

She can't sleep like that everyday, others are coming home soon, then the rooms won't be left out. In a day or two she needs to go back to the store room😆

Yeah. Or the sleeping bag is maybe queen size so less space between the two vs King size bed at the hotel.

manny136 thumbnail

What about the bts at maamis House what if shiva is hidden there lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Yeah. Or the sleeping bag is maybe queen size so less space between the two vs King size bed at the hotel.

ML,  they will need a California King Size bed😆

ShiVi ke saath bed bhaav ho raha hai😆

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I am waiting for motiben to slap Jaanu....🤣🤣🤣

I think I should start keeping a note of who said what now😆

manny136 thumbnail

So janu does all his illegal business in ahmedabad lol and they sent Dev to collect evidence lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Shivi don't have a mattress it's like a thick comforter laid out on the floor lol at least get a proper mattress people lol

Poor them, always get the short end of the stick😆 Now that Shiva is letting go off of all his share in the properties and the business, he won't have money to buy anything😕

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Absolutely Piu!! ❤️Appearances are often deceptive! Shiva bhale hi bahar se chattan pandya ho dil se wo ekdam maum ki tarah soft hai apno ke liye turant pighal jata hai! Raavi will one day realize that she has married a gem! And thats when she will begin to value him truly! As for Shiva, as you said once he realizes he truly loves Raavi wo zameen asmaan ek karega to bring a small smile on her face!❤️

that’s the most beautiful attribute of Shiva. He is ready to die to protect his people. That’s how he always has been. Ravi is now within his perimeter of loved people. Voluntarily or involuntarily, he had always made sure that Ravi isn’t physically hurt. Now that feeling has amplified manifold given his changed relationship with her. He would tease her, play enemy enemy with her, but it’s only his Haque.

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

Shivi don't have a mattress it's like a thick comforter laid out on the floor lol at least get a proper mattress people lol

Then might as well get a bed frame and box spring to make it a bed. Bed frames can wait till they renovate. But hope renovation track is coming soon.

I would love for Shiva to take intitative and just buy a bed. Ooh I just realized, wouldn't it have been lovely to see Raavi sleeping outside in Shiva's khatla instead of the swing?

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Poor them, always get the short end of the stick😆 Now that Shiva is letting go off of all his share in the properties and the business, he won't have money to buy anything😕

I love how selfless Shiva is. I know in the real world it could be quite foolish but he is programmed that Way. Even if tomorrow, Ravi and him were to live separately, he would have found one way or another to make money and fulfil the dreams of his wife. He might not be the best educated one, but he is the most passionate, hard-working and sensitive Pandya brother.