Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I don’t mind
I’m sure atleast 1000-2000 posts must be ones I had to make just to tag people as limit is 5 😵😆
Ya to apne Un change karo ya DP ya ladder grp🤓Its not suiting u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I don’t mind
I’m sure atleast 1000-2000 posts must be ones I had to make just to tag people as limit is 5 😵😆
Ya to apne Un change karo ya DP ya ladder grp🤓Its not suiting u
I am okay lavy
How are you doing?
Bin bataye chali gayi, its okay enjoy karne do
Betiyan ab badi hogayi🤣
*to lavy* psst, rashi jo ande milenge iss agem emin, woh chura lenge😉
Haan... phir mere paas bahot saare ando ke bahot saare paise honge🤣

😆 sangati ka asar hai, thoda drama karleti hoon🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol your future is in hand of sheeps, not her.
Yes am the graphicer not the judge
Though I want to be the one 🙄
And zeal tang khichai kab ki 
What happened yesterday you call tang khichai then dude you don't know the actual meaning of one
Ask shiba what's tang khichai uski Roz hoti hai 
P.s why am unable to tag shiba n soni
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Busy today FF?
Yup! Finished work late and now up sending messages to stray cat organisations. Trying to rescue a small kitten but need help catching it 🥺
Jaldi hi Shibu aur Rado ke drama level se match ho jayega😆
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3