I don’t mind 
I’m sure atleast 1000-2000 posts must be ones I had to make just to tag people as limit is 5 😵😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t mind 
I’m sure atleast 1000-2000 posts must be ones I had to make just to tag people as limit is 5 😵😆
Nahi...
I was draining Rice ka paani and unfortunately...thoda paani...
🤣🤣 dono beti naam roshan karring
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 woh nahi bataya, shyaad chupke se date pe gayi thi ur daddy ke saath😉
*Ahem ahem* ho sakta hai😉
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
ab mujhe bhi kaam dhooadhana padega, nahi toh maa-baap sochenge ki kya naakari badi beti paayi hai
Tum ande ikatthe karo Lavy bechegi unhe😆
After few months u both

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I don’t mind
I’m sure atleast 1000-2000 posts must be ones I had to make just to tag people as limit is 5 😵😆
Noooo dont get ur posts deleted, nahi toh i will be very mad at u💔
Ji app logon sy hi sekh rahi hoon
Btw i was actually expecting you to tag me 😏
How are you Nina?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Baby how are you doing love?
Hi Alexia... how are you?
Toh leave them
Aakhir Jiju and Beauty do need a date
Aww no don't say this
Why such emojis 🤣 you are also a DQ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3