I definitely said she had her own appeal which helped too, I wasn't saying it was all Salman. But primarily it got her started and even to this day when she is down she apparently runs to him to help her get films.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I definitely said she had her own appeal which helped too, I wasn't saying it was all Salman. But primarily it got her started and even to this day when she is down she apparently runs to him to help her get films.
and that's exactly the question name at least one film that salman made exclusively for Katrina to save her sinking career? Tiger zinda hai 🤣 Katrina was the part of the original just like salman, we all know what happened with bharat. Also, salman's last hit was with Katrina in bharat post that he is also on a disaster spree.
Originally posted by: flora.fern
I definitely said she had her own appeal which helped too, I wasn't saying it was all Salman. But primarily it got her started and even to this day when she is down she apparently runs to him to help her get films.
Well no lies detected.....
https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/katrina-kaif-calls-on-former-flame-salman-khan-for-help-640428
https://x.com/i/status/2045443012868886758 https://x.com/i/status/2045742198700777837
Finally after 10 freakin years she found the love of her life Her entire family is in uk currently for the wedding which can happen any moment...
Imtiaz Ali treats love as delicately as though it were a tiny petal caught in a raging wind. He grants it such sanctity, such potency, such...
https://x.com/i/status/2071443288452952362
0