who tf inspired Sanjay's look here 🤔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
who tf inspired Sanjay's look here 🤔
Originally posted by: infinity101
who tf inspired Sanjay's look here 🤔
That's a lockdown DIY haircut. Look at the steps.
Best dance move ❤️
![]()
Originally posted by: infinity101
who tf inspired Sanjay's look here 🤔
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
That's a lockdown DIY haircut. Look at the steps.
🤣!!!
I literally just laughed out loud I hate you both
My eyes hurt
I meant something like this,
The way it's on loop and she's shaking her hair 90 beats per minute is ending me
🤣
Triple K manages to overact even when dancing.

That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
4