Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Portugal national anthem is on now.. Ronaldo looks good. He needs two goals for a record title.
Will we have to continue in the next thread, even if we're midway through the next games? 😆
Germany is going to eat up Hungary 😳
Ronaldo, just score! Don't think but score! 😆
IF Notifications alert: 65 (highest till date🤣)
I had gone to put something in to eat, will have to go again in the next few minutes.
I am from little cold and rainy Hollandia...
The Netherlands 🦁🇳🇱
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I had gone to put something in to eat, will have to go again in the next few minutes.
No problem, we are here ❤️
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
and it starts!
I am cheering for Portugal.. Watching this game. Will switch later..
Let me know which updates you want..
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
25