Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
@ bold: DEAD 🤣
Yes maybe a tie, maybe a loose..... hopefully Benzema will score 🤔
Chalo I'll keep track on Google and join you guys in about an hour.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
@ bold: DEAD 🤣
Yes maybe a tie, maybe a loose..... hopefully Benzema will score 🤔
Chalo I'll keep track on Google and join you guys in about an hour.
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Menn.. Wish I had dinner with you.. I am on this diet.. Am full so that is not an issue but your food sounds fabulous.. 😋😛
well it was smal slices of pizzas....when mom cooks she doesn't count lol 😆❤️
How was your call by the way? All fine. All ready for match?
All the best 🤗
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
well it was smal slices of pizzas....when mom cooks she doesn't count lol 😆❤️
Throw a slice my way. Of was this a homemade pizza?. Margherita?
I think it's now 😆 that's why she is not happy about having this call 🤣 and that too extended😆
8 pages left...
filler post #2
where are you from? 😆
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
I think it's now 😆 that's why she is not happy about having this call 🤣 and that too extended😆
If nobody is happy, just finish the call you all..
Tomorrow is another day..
6 minutes left before the matches start😲
I'm from England
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
25