Yes she has been trying to cheer me up since I woke up to the news 😭😭😂Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I tried my best kuch asar nhi hua.. i even used Shaleen Maltora gif..isse zyada kya karu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes she has been trying to cheer me up since I woke up to the news 😭😭😂Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I tried my best kuch asar nhi hua.. i even used Shaleen Maltora gif..isse zyada kya karu
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Have you written Caps?? If not you’re still my friend. 💗
Me didn't write Caps either! Wrote all lowercase! 🤡
ExactlyOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
All and same Priceless 😒😒
Steve Rogers is married to Beauty {Rogers} and Chris Evans is married to Kiffs {Evans}
Dono ek hi baat hai🤣
Pehle mere anti sheep points batao😭
OMG!
Even Liz is sarcastic
Welcome to the gang of sass
Shibani is a veteran member and I sass at times🤣
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett
God of War? Ye kaun hai? Ho sakte hai ye bhi same ho? I also wrote some God
I think its thunder wala?
four letter word🥺
Kya likha tha tune?
Yep Lexi says he's God of Lightning, but yes 4 letter word!
what 😲😲 Apne husband ko dhoka khud dia hai yeh shield Apne sir pe Maro 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I changed my mind, any of my friends who tried to give my hubby away to Mr Grey is going to face my wrath. Why would you give my husband away?? He’s MINE.
Yeh le Hasini, Aisha, Rado,Zeal,Nina and Priceless

As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1