I read somewhere your BW knowledge has improved.. was that a lie?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I read somewhere your BW knowledge has improved.. was that a lie?
Uska Bajirao jo hai answer me🤣Mastani bhi thi to wo kyu nhi
I never felt it was torture.. and not a host anymore so no more scared of your baseball gif.
Aww Zeal that fact your were scared of it is still hilarious 🤣.
Aajkal Wilson hi nahi bulati hoOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Arre Lexi sach me I always change my answers (first instinct) regardless of how times doing so has failed me 🤣🤣
Feels weird tbh
Agar itne baar tumhare liye kharab gaya hai toh kaahe karti ho?
Khali phukat apne hi paer pe kulhadi maar rahi ho
Sowwiee As.... h ki Deewani🥺
I'm not allowed to post aapke mann pasand gif. results aane do😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Don't talk about dazzler like that🥺 your bahu will pay you a visit again😂
Dazzler ke mind mein aaj jhaank paayi hoon main. This game has helped me relate to him so much! 🤣
Meri bahu toh aiyaash hai, bete ko nachati hai, mujhe rulati hai 😛
On that note I do agreeOriginally posted by: LizzieBennett
Na iss game ke liya itna eech kaafi hai! 🤣
Waise bhi aaj kal 5 paise ka coin rare treasure ban gaya hai! It will probably be worth much much more! 🤣
I changed my mind, any of my friends who tried to give my hubby away to Mr Grey is going to face my wrath. Why would you give my husband away?? He’s MINE.
Yeh le Hasini, Aisha, Rado,Zeal,Nina and Priceless

Yup so scared that didnt give a BW round... but u never appreciated that fact.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I changed my mind, any of my friends who tried to give my hubby away to Mr Grey is going to face my wrath. Why would you give my husband away?? He’s MINE.
Yeh le Hasini, Aisha, Rado,Zeal,Nina and Priceless
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1