Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

I don't have that much idea about web shows as I never followed any except immj2 but it's not that enjoyable for me as I enjoyed it in Tv and I am really very used to watch Helly in Tv from years so I prefer Tv show for Helly than ott.

I am not talking about what you enjoy but what I want her to see. I know many people don't watch web shows but I prefer them over tv nonsense any day. I watched immj2 just for that fact I liked their chemistry otherwise I wouldn't have watched it too. ott is a way better place to show your skill, their scripts are better acting chops of co-stars are better, editing cinematography production everything is better in most ott shows, it's one notch up from tv garbage and sometimes even better than films. I want her to move forward in life. 

Edited by phoenix27 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: phoenix27

I am not talking about what you enjoy but what I want her to see. I know many people don't watch web shows but I prefer them over tv nonsense any day. I watched immj2 just for that fact I liked their chemistry otherwise I wouldn't have watched it too. ott is a way better place to show your skill, their scripts are better acting chops of co-stars are better, editing cinematography production everything is better in most ott shows, it's one notch up from tv garbage and sometimes even better than films. I want her to move forward in life. 

I posted a new topic about Tv show or Web show or something else which I wish Helly to do next so you can share your opinions there if you want.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: phoenix27

Completely agree. I only watch OTT shows. The concept/storyline is much better and there are all finite shows and works like Hollywood series. Not sure whether Helly would look into full fledged OTT shows but I think Rrahul will for sure (I know this thread is about Helly). Honestly ITV shows get destroyed, which is why i only watched this show after years of break from TV. Because IMMJ2 seems to be different as the story was edgy and properly more suitable for OTT at the beginning itself. Even Rrahul and Helly did mention this few times.

Don't think I will risk myself to watch another ITV show. TV-shows are pretty the same. Arrogant man falls in love with a simple traditional girl. If you look at all actors who got popular doing those shows, has not taken up shows on TV for a while. 

- Dhrasti Dhami

- Gurmeet

- Barun Sobti

- Sanaya

- Surbhi Jyoti

etc.

But I still have a feeling Helly will do a TV-show (She is a TV-actor, and prefer not to do ''bold'' scenes).. only time will tell. Not sure if I will watch. If the promo is interesting.. maybe. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want  helly to do swargini season 2. Again with same. Cast or mostly with Varun kapoor  or some other show with varun kapoor

Originally posted by: Ishan.123

I want  helly to do swargini season 2. Again with same. Cast or mostly with Varun kapoor  or some other show with varun kapoor

If Helly gives her any agreement to her any previous show's new season with her any previous coactor then I don't have any problem but I want to see Helly in a new different show currently.

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.123

I would love to see that but itna raita faila tha us show me ki same cast is not possible I guess. 

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Completely agree. I only watch OTT shows. The concept/storyline is much better and there are all finite shows and works like Hollywood series. Not sure whether Helly would look into full fledged OTT shows but I think Rrahul will for sure (I know this thread is about Helly). Honestly ITV shows get destroyed, which is why i only watched this show after years of break from TV. Because IMMJ2 seems to be different as the story was edgy and properly more suitable for OTT at the beginning itself. Even Rrahul and Helly did mention this few times.

Don't think I will risk myself to watch another ITV show. TV-shows are pretty the same. Arrogant man falls in love with a simple traditional girl. If you look at all actors who got popular doing those shows, has not taken up shows on TV for a while. 

- Dhrasti Dhami

- Gurmeet

- Barun Sobti

- Sanaya

- Surbhi Jyoti

etc.

But I still have a feeling Helly will do a TV-show (She is a TV-actor, and prefer not to do ''bold'' scenes).. only time will tell. Not sure if I will watch. If the promo is interesting.. maybe. 

there are a lot of shows on the web which don't do much skin show or bold. newly launched mismatched and other o many tvf shows don't have any bold scenes. I would prefer her to work on such shows. not something extra ordinary to begin with. Rra is quite ok with anything so he can do whatever he wants. he is an exceptional actor so I am sure he will do justice with anything he touches.