Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I've loved reading this and how you've drawn comparisons from Sati and Shiv. Such a beautiful analysis 👏

Pallavi is a strong woman and today she proved this. Moreover, she is honesty personified so if she sees something unjust, she is going to speak up. I loved how they weaved the story and the unfolding of events in a beautiful way around her essence. If Raghav does something unjust in the future, she will take a similar stand, I am sure of that. 

Pallavi, new leaf. That is her ❤️

Raghav entered her life as a storm but sometimes storms are necessary to shake off old leaves so that new ones can grow. It's difficult initially but then its smooth sailing. He is her catalyst and she is his anchor in so many ways he cannot even fathom. Raghav craved love, Pallavi too craved love and they'll both be there for each other since both of them have greatly suffered at the hands of their families. Families they've done so much for, but without any appreciation. Today, Pallavi stood not only by Raghav as a wife, but she stood by him as a human being. A good human that she is. 

VD has been shamed and his head should hang in shame. So much so even Amruta was uncomfortable with all this. That is the extent of his lowliness. I doubt if he will heed the words of God. He is at a point of no return and the only thing that can change him is.....actually nothing 😆 because he reeks of hypocrisy and hypocrites don't change, they wear new masks. 

Edited by Viewpoint - 2 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today Pallavi saw something which changed her perception completely about everything she knew till now. Pallavi knew Raghav first as someone who is arrogant, egoistic, ruthless, vengeful, rash, short tempered man who never considers anyone equal to himself and treat others like dirt. She saw him as someone who is cruel and unredeemable who is always trying to humiliate her and her family. She genuinely hated his guts but within that also a little attraction was also sparked . It started with her quitely watching Raghav doing bharatnatyam so gracefully and her heart skipped a bit . She was impressed with his business skill and his no nonsense attitude. She was impressed that this man no matter how much he humilliated her did not see her in a lecherous eyes or tried to undue advantage of her . She always had a hunch that this man has a hidden side under that rough and tough exterior of his. Even after Raghav destroying her honour publicly and blackmailing her to forcibly marry. She started to adjust with the new found family of her husband. She wanted to stay back with raghav so that his mother and sister do not leave him. Even after vowing vengeance she was unable to become cruel with Raghav. Even when she left for Kolhapur and raghav tried to pursue her to return she rejected it on his face but still returned to give him a chance to rectify his mistake for destroying her honour and separating her from her family. Unknowingly , she was in love with raghav but was afraid to accept it as she did not trusted raghav. She wanted to see if this man is worth giving her heart to. And from here her road to trust and love started. Now she started to see a completely new side of Raghav Rao. A man who is brave and accepts his fault with courage and tries to rectify his mistake. She saw a proud man like Raghav Rao who never accepts any kind of insults or humiliation for anyone has started to endure one insult and slaps from her so called family. So much indignity which might have broke any other man but this man endured everything so that his wife can reunite with her family and finally he reunited her with her ayii. She saw a man eating spicy food without even blinking so that she can have the satisfication of punishing him for misbehaving with her so called father. After knowing his past she felt his pain and she understood how alone he is and how he suffers till today for the death of his fathet and brother for which his mother and sister consider him guilty and vowed to never forgive him. His ardent request to her not leave him alone changed her and she started to realize she has fallen for him . Today she saw a man a proud man whose father was made to beg like a dog just for some money is readily agreeing to clean her so called father's feet and drink that water so that she can reunite with her family. This opened her eyes and she clearly saw who loves her and who not. And it is that very moment she completely accepted she loves raghav and want to spend her life with him . What a journey kudos to CVs. And kudos to Sai and Shivangi to breathe life into Raghav and Pallavi. ❤❤

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well written Di 👏

RaghVi as Shiv Sati is amazingly accurate 💕

Will we get the tandav next? Where Sati is completely diminished and her ashes are submerged so that Parvati can be born? 

But should they not be Ram and Sita by principle?

Sita guarded Ram when Luv and Kush questioned her about why she gave the agnipariksha. She understood it was not because he does not believe she is pious, but to prove to society that would otherwise put a spot on her when they went back, even if she was Queen. I find that more in tune with the Lakshmi analysis you did.

Edited by mango.kulfi - 2 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Will we get the tandav next? Where Sati is completely diminished and her ashes are submerged so that Parvati can be born? 

I think today Sati was burnt to ash and from the ashes rose parvati. Today Pallavi Deshmukh was burnt down and in that place was born Pallavi Raghav Rao.

Diya2021 thumbnail

Superb post, Bee.  Absolutely loved reading it and the parallels you have drawn with mythology is awesome. Seeing the scene in a new light now. I too felt they want to show her as Durga there, the destroyer of evil. And it is the start of new journey for Pallavi from Pallavi Deshmuk to Pallavi Raghav Rao. 

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

I think today Sati was burnt to ash and from the ashes rose parvati. Today Pallavi Deshmukh was burnt down and in that place was born Pallavi Raghav Rao.

Okay, sounds good. I was asking about tandav though, which Raghav should do as Shiv swaroop. Did not get that yet.

meghumonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Okay, sounds good. I was asking about tandav though, which Raghav should do as Shiv swaroop. Did not get that yet.

Raghav karega na sunny k upar. 😆😆 Sanki buddhe ko jo dose aj mila hai uske bad raghav ka tandav huya to asthi visarjan k liye kuch nahi rahega. 😂😂

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

Raghav karega na sunny k upar. 😆😆 Sanki buddhe ko jo dose aj mila hai uske bad raghav ka tandav huya to asthi visarjan k liye kuch nahi rahega. 😂😂

Waiting fir 3rd attack. Fin. 

Viewpoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

I've loved reading this and how you've drawn comparisons from Sati and Shiv. Such a beautiful analysis 👏

Pallavi is a strong woman and today she proved this. Moreover, she is honesty personified so if she sees something unjust, she is going to speak up. I loved how they weaved the story and the unfolding of events in a beautiful way around her essence. If Raghav does something unjust in the future, she will take a similar stand, I am sure of that. 

Pallavi, new leaf. That is her ❤️

Raghav entered her life as a storm but sometimes storms are necessary to shake off old leaves so that new ones can grow. It's difficult initially but then its smooth sailing. He is her catalyst and she is his anchor in so many ways he cannot even fathom. Raghav craved love, Pallavi too craved love and they'll both be there for each other since both of them have greatly suffered at the hands of their families. Families they've done so much for, but without any appreciation. Today, Pallavi stood not only by Raghav as a wife, but she stood by him as a human being. A good human that she is. 

VD has been shamed and his head should hang in shame. So much so even Amruta was uncomfortable with all this. That is the extent of his lowliness. I doubt if he will heed the words of God. He is at a point of no return and the only thing that can change him is.....actually nothing 😆 because he reeks of hypocrisy and hypocrites don't change, they wear new masks. 

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow are really well written post I must say ! 👏

Just loved how you have drawn the parallel and compared to RaghVi.

Nothing to add totally agree with you 👍🏼