Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nooriex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

@Bold, I'm still in awe over how the writers weaved this message in, that a woman needs to have her own identity, and how a man as powerful and self-assured as Raghav, who is so proud of his name and identity (we saw that in ep 1 already), is very clear on his stance that he believes his wife should have her own identity, desires, and dreams. I can't wait to see Pallavi's journey in that direction. 

A lot of shows portray that the only way for a woman to achieve this is by having a career. While a career can be an option, it isn't the only one. How you live your personal life is just as important, if not more. 

Yess!! That is why personally I took a break from ITV. I shot my shot with MHRW and hoped it would be good after I saw the chemistry between the leads. And, I'm extremely pleased with the storyline so far. As far as Raghav wanting Pallavi to have her own identity, I was surprised too since recognizing it itself seems to be difficult for some MLs in ITV shows. And, him encouraging her to think about herself, doing things for her happiness because he knows she won't put her happiness above another person's is wonderful to see.

Regarding, a woman's identity, I think anything can make that, like you said. A career tends to be more popular because a person can actually make a name for themselves and grow their image if they were to excel in their profession. I personally want Pallavi to go back to school, take up higher education in a whatever she wants, and then have a profession. But I'm sure the writers will surprise us with something like they always do!

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I hope she doesn’t acknowledge them as her mayaka anymore ,  let deshmukhs be just ex in laws , siddhesh is alive for god’s sake and after VD called her son’s widow 😡hope he remain just an ex FIL , don’t make him her Baba again please cvs 😡

I love how indignant we all are on behalf of Siddhesh and his erasure from the show, and as far as we're concerned, him and Pawani are her maayka.

#JusticeForSiddhesh 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

I love how indignant we all are on behalf of Siddhesh and his erasure from the show, and as far as we're concerned, him and Pawani are her maayka.

#JusticeForSiddhesh 

Didn’t even knew her Bhabhi’s name 😂😂

Ofc too much of deshmukhs now 

Show sawants