I went for kashi bai ๐ฅถ๐ญ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I went for kashi bai ๐ฅถ๐ญ
Waise deadline is over๐คฃ. Results ate hi honge
in your defence, she won my demo sheep๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Waise deadline is over๐คฃ. Results ate hi honge
results in evening, i think๐
I think mera 1st and 3rd sabse uncommon hai๐คฃ๐คฃ. Hopefully 4th and 5th sabse zyada common ho๐
Thatโs why I went for her but
I'll give to tight hugs๐ค
Have this rainbow cake!! ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJS-nxHKMa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Points to Appy dengi ๐
Yes even I think in evening๐. Tab tak bahut suspence hoga๐
Naina ๐ค
Most people found this round hard too
So no expectations till we get the answers ๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1