Yes because mrs singh is my favourite aur mujhe yaad nai uske alava aur koi mrs singh hai bhi๐
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yes because mrs singh is my favourite aur mujhe yaad nai uske alava aur koi mrs singh hai bhi๐
Originally posted by: deepshiii
My hints:
1) The first answer is my mood when I am confused๐
2) HF and RB
3) Twilight Saga
4) I donโt know how to give a hint for this one
5) The Kardashian surname ๐๐คญ
And how do you behave when you are confused ๐
3 and 5 โ
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes because mrs singh is my favourite aur mujhe yaad nai uske alava aur koi mrs singh hai bhi๐
She is not my favourite but I hope she is many people's favourite ๐
Ya even I hope so๐
No...
And I do know my answer is unique but I couldnt write anyone else coz inspired
Are we talking about Mastani?
Coz she's sheep favourite anyways
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
No...
And I do know my answer is unique but I couldnt write anyone else coz inspired
OK then
This round was very hard ๐
Lagta hai iss baar mujhe sure shot atleast 1 point to milega๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
I thought so too ๐
Did you vote for her?
3rd is gonna be harder if the pattern is same
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1