Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Why is it that whenever I see your siggie I never concentrate on your post?๐คฃ
Because you find pepperony more attractive than me ๐คง๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Why is it that whenever I see your siggie I never concentrate on your post?๐คฃ
Because you find pepperony more attractive than me ๐คง๐
Yeh duniya .....
Yeh game....
Mere kaam Ki nahi ๐ญ
Jaane do Amy
I didn't know you were participating
I didn't see the list properly ๐
Glad she is back.๐ You can rest now
Rest toh phir bhi nahi hai.. Mera kaam toh hai hi,,,๐
How much did you get right ๐ญ
It's OK do better next round ๐ค
I understand
Stay strong ๐ค
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1