🌈 Allies Flock Together | Ans 109/110/112/115/126/130- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35.3k

Users

44

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yes because mrs singh is my favourite aur mujhe yaad nai uske alava aur koi mrs singh hai bhi๐Ÿ˜†
Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: deepshiii

My hints:

1) The first answer is my mood when I am confused๐Ÿ˜†

2) HF and RB

3) Twilight Saga

4) I donโ€™t know how to give a hint for this one

5) The Kardashian surname ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ

And how do you behave when you are confused ๐Ÿ˜›

3 and 5 โˆš

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Yes because mrs singh is my favourite aur mujhe yaad nai uske alava aur koi mrs singh hai bhi๐Ÿ˜†

She is not my favourite but I hope she is many people's favourite ๐Ÿ˜†

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amekha

She is not my favourite but I hope she is many people's favourite ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya even I hope so๐Ÿ˜†
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amekha

5th one doesn't? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No...

And I do know my answer is unique but I couldnt write anyone else coz inspired

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amekha

She is not my favourite but I hope she is many people's favourite ๐Ÿ˜†

Are we talking about Mastani?

Coz she's sheep favourite anyways

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

No...

And I do know my answer is unique but I couldnt write anyone else coz inspired

OK then

This round was very hard ๐Ÿ˜”

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Are we talking about Mastani?

Coz she's sheep favourite anyways

Lagta hai iss baar mujhe sure shot atleast 1 point to milega๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Are we talking about Mastani?

Coz she's sheep favourite anyways

I thought so too ๐Ÿ˜†

Did you vote for her?

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amekha

OK then

This round was very hard ๐Ÿ˜”

3rd is gonna be harder if the pattern is same

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno ยท 3 months ago

As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".