Aasif ko kaam karne bola uss pe bura maan k muh chada k Denube bed pe let gaye hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aasif ko kaam karne bola uss pe bura maan k muh chada k Denube bed pe let gaye hai
Poor mahi and asif 
Kitna dil ho raha hai inka pakorey khaane ka 
Originally posted by: infinity101
Is there no smoking room this time?
Hai toh gym ke bagal mein. Scout ro toh rhaa tha 1st week mein.
Mary - Ek do khaayaa, dusraa koi khaya nahi. Main khilaa raha hoon.
I m.gonna miss her aye haaye hayee
Everyone deserves second chance and she was improving
I agree, she’s been likeable this week.
Also she’s very articulate. Why her? 
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Mary kom ne aasif ko bola pakoda khana hai toh aaloo chheelo
Aasif ko yeh sun ka pakoda hi nahi khana.. Ab uss ka share bhi Mahi ko mil jayega..
Tiger aasif se alooo cheelwa rahe hai 
Han Rhiti secret room gyi hai aur Asif direct eliminate.
That I don't know but he and wo kundali bhagya ki FL ka serial hai. They indirectly confirmed ab kab ayega no one knows for now. And he is definitely not coming back in anupama as per whatever interviews he gave. Waise bhi I hated the character of anuj KapadiaOriginally posted by: annihilation
He isn't coming back to Anupama? Recent episodes mein itna Anuj Anuj, Maan Maan aur woh wapus aayenge kiya that I was under the impression ke he's coming back as Anuj once KKK ka full scene is over. What new show is this of Ekta's?
. Anupama serial had become absolute cringe during his stay only. I don't even know how that serial is surviving for so many years with no storyline or plots only new failed udaans
. Although ironically I loved GK in bb even though I hated his character
Announcement
We are going to start petition to bring back Rhiti
And boycott bigboss trend on X
Every one get ready
#JusticeForRhiti
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
909