Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Apart from that, everything I thought of him and Ash in Josh has been well covered by others, better than I could ever have, so I don't have much to add there. ๐Ÿ˜† Josh was a double whammy cuz I was very uncomfortable watching SRK with that girl I had never seen or heard of too ...I remember as a kid thinking WHAT, he is WAY out of her league! No offense to whoever already knew her beforehand, but I didn't and I found that VERY underwhelming.๐Ÿ˜† 

They were on drugs when they did the casting for this film. Even if they wanted a new girl opposite SRK, at least they should have found someone sexier who had some chemistry with him. This girl had no charisma whatsoever. And then they made the brother and sister way too close so that it had incest vibes. Someone was high when they thought up all this. ๐Ÿคฃ

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

The costume designer thought putting him in colourful tops would make him look like early 90s SRK.

Instead he looked like a grandma.

The costume is too much๐Ÿ˜ต

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

yayyyy.....not only do I find his eyes beautiful....I find him good looking in a rugged way...unpopular opinion I know...๐Ÿ˜†.but you should watch him in Singham...Not to forget that he is an excellent actor...what is there not to like??๐Ÿ˜ณ

Here's How Much Ajay Devgn's Earns in a Year | Filmfare.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM0PnqV5-iM&ab_channel=T-Series

Ajay is hawtt  those "nasheeli eyes" โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

How can you not remember the bhoot who dressed for every occasion so perfectly?

I mean, Raj surely had some great sense of styling even in imagination๐Ÿ˜†

I was always confused if Aish's ghost was real or just a figment of Shahrukh's imagination ๐Ÿ˜†. Imagination hi hogi, real hoti to I guess "romantic" se "horror" genre me chali jati movie lmao

YourCat thumbnail

Srk should have fall for this girl 

Instead of this ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Srk should have fall for this girl 

Instead of this ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I get you ๐Ÿ˜† The other girl is really cute though 

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I get you ๐Ÿ˜† The other girl is really cute though 

you have to google her latest pic, i believe even at present she will be looking better than aish without makeup 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

you have to google her latest pic, i believe even at present she will be looking better than aish without makeup 

Oh I just did ๐Ÿ˜†.Indeed she is very pretty and cute โค๏ธ. A natural beauty! No comments on Aish, she is all plastic now 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Ajay is hawtt  those "nasheeli eyes" โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

I knew there were more people like me...๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo all closet fans of Ajay come out now...๐Ÿ˜†

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked SRK and Ash as siblings in Josh. I never ended up watching the full movie though. It was always telecasted on TV, and I would watch from the part I would come to see. I am gonna watch the full movie. But I remember loving SRK as the bad guy and loving him and ash as siblings. It was something new, and I loved their bonds. I didnโ€™t have problem with that Ashโ€™s guy. I just liked the movie and donโ€™t think too deep into whoโ€™s ugly and whoโ€™s deserving unless one of the cast is really miscast in the movie and terrible in it which I didnโ€™t see in this movie. So I enjoyed it.