In IF co-star segment, the way Akshita dressed is not her normal wear and I hope not for another function dress, then is she dressed as malhotra bahu?.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In IF co-star segment, the way Akshita dressed is not her normal wear and I hope not for another function dress, then is she dressed as malhotra bahu?.
In IF co-star segment, the way Akshita dressed is not her normal wear and I hope not for another function dress, then is she dressed as malhotra bahu?.
That was her engagement look with Mayank.
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
either they are making a fool out of the audience or they have left that shot for the time being
They must've shot it already
This is just a marketing tactic to increase social media engagement
In IF co-star segment, the way Akshita dressed is not her normal wear and I hope not for another function dress, then is she dressed as malhotra bahu?.
That was shot way earlier I believe. They only released it now.
This one's from the same day I'm guessing😃 (twas released in March)
I hope we get something more in Next week's precap and not just Promo
I long for an amnesia track. Forget AVM. Let him die a slow death upon seeing his memories washed out of you. Let him break his own denial. Let him come to his realization and acceptance. He shouldn't need a Kartik for that.
That means this segment was recorded a long time ago!!! Unless she will wear this dress again.
I know IF interviews or segments are done well in advance before posted on site, but surely not this long
It indeed is a very old segment.
It was uploaded I guess two months ago.
That was shot way earlier I believe. They only released it now.
This one's from the same day I'm guessing😃 (twas released in March)
Thank you 👍🏼