Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Oh kk nan ipkknd 2 parthen on and off

First than best ..aaprm geet kuda romba nalla irukkum.. aall time favourite ipakuda hotstar le adikadii papen..

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

Mudinja ipkknd paaru.. romba nalla irukkum..enaku romba romba pidicha serial le athuvum onnu.. 

Hello pavi😊

Yes, you should gayu.. naan romba craza anna partha mudhal drama ipkknd.. athu yennda 2nd drama nan hindi la parthadu..

first one was yrkkh but i gave up bchz of the saas-bahu drama. It was too much to handle.. but how ironically it is still running with so many seasons..

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

First than best ..aaprm geet kuda romba nalla irukkum.. aall time favourite ipakuda hotstar le adikadii papen..

Even I watched Geet My fav too. Agree iPKKND 1 is the best. I have geet and iPKKND on my drive. But I stopped watching 4 lions shows. Cause they seem like doing the same love-hate stories. Qubool Hai, Ishqbaaz, Humsafars and now that show on Sony .

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yen bestie solli irruka ava ipkknd 1 paithiyam enta solluva engavadhu cast panni show vandha sollu nu

Pavi10989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Even I watched Geet My fav too. Agree iPKKND 1 is the best. But I stopped watching 4 lions shows. Cause they seem like doing the same love-hate stories. Qubool Hai, Ishqbaaz, Humsafars and now that show on Sony .

Ya.. that's true.. but qubool haai first one was good.. humsafars meine watched for Harshad 

Pavi10989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Yen bestie solli irruka ava ipkknd 1 paithiyam enta solluva engavadhu cast panni show vandha sollu nu

Nalla irukkum.. unaku bore adicha time kidacha paaru..

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Even I watched Geet My fav too. Agree iPKKND 1 is the best. I have geet and iPKKND on my drive. But I stopped watching 4 lions shows. Cause they seem like doing the same love-hate stories. Qubool Hai, Ishqbaaz, Humsafars and now that show on Sony .

I am literally having goosebumps.. all of this shows was my ❤️.. the 1 thing i hate 4 lions show that it can make is addicted it it and at the same time make us dissapointed!!

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ya.. that's true.. but qubool haai first one was good.. humsafars meine watched for Harshad 

Look like we have alot in common Pavi. My 1st hindi show was Tere liye ❤️ - with Harshad. He was kind of my first TV-crush ☺️. I loved QH too, but didn't last for a long time. Btw OTT QH is damn good, have you watched it?

Guys if you want to watch hindi shows, then my recommendation will be these:

- IPKKND 1

- Geet 

- Reporters

- Tere Liye

Now I watch a lot of OTT shows, and the list is too long here. 

I have watched a lot over the years - but these 3 are the only one I really loved and can re-watch again. Ofc. IMMJ2 will remain special - but only time will tell whether I add it to the list of all-time favorite shows. Cause only watched it for Rrahel at the end. 

It's only 4 shows I completed to watch. These 3 and IMMJ2 ofc. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Look like we have alot in common Pavi. My 1st hindi show was Tere liye ❤️ - with Harshad. He was kind of my first TV-crush ☺️. I loved QH too, but didn't last for a long time. Btw OTT QH is damn good, have you watched it?

Guys if you want to watch hindi shows, then my recommendation will be these:

- IPKKND 1

- Geet 

- Tere Liye

Now I watch a lot of OTT shows, and the list is too long here. 

I have watched a lot over the years - but these 3 are the only one I really loved and can re-watch again. Ofc. IMMJ2 will remain special - but only time will tell whether I add it to the list of all-time favorite shows. Cause only watched it for Rrahel at the end. 

It's only 4 shows I completed to watch. These 3 and IMMJ2 ofc. 

Tere Liye yaaroda production 

Pavi10989 thumbnail

Wow..  Didnt Watched tere liye completely...but watched ssone scenes...watched kdmhmd n even dharampatni only for harshad