New promo Fatejo hug - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

These kind of lolipops like Hugs and Trips b/w FaTejo can't melt my heart because both Fateh and Jas are extremely selfish and are doing everything to hurt Tejo 

Originally posted by vena.cava.

From the way Fateh grabs Tejo and leans into her with relief, I do think will get some cute nok jhok right after. He’ll whine about where she went and how worried he was and Tejo will counter with him behaving rudely and blaming her for everything. I SO hope this hug allows them to share their feelings in the open and move forward. Fateh knowing he cannot blame Tejo and Tejo being able to say her peace without Fateh hounding her. These two deserve to have their friendship back and I hope this hug is what initiates it. I do think that Jasmine will be able to get through Fateh’s defences because well it’s Jasmine. She’ll bother him enough that he doesn’t know what to do but ultimately Fateh will come out of this on his own terms. And honestly it might be nice to see Tejo put down her foot with boundaries. Especially when Jasmine asks where Fateh is and Tejos reply should be ‘why are you looking for MY husband’. 

hope such happens but as its ITV and jasso and fateh are like kutte ki dum being tedha  always will be again start blaming tejo

I just saw it while watching udariyaan on jiotv, it was shown during break... 

Jasmine conspiracy dialogue aside, we got to see fatejo hug initiated by fateh

Originally posted by TJ9896

Maybe Jasmine will fake marry Amrik to enter the Virk house with the intention of making Fateh realize that she is the one who loves him and whom he loves and that this was all Tejo's plan🤪

That a real typical ITV vamp move, that's  why I know Jasmine will definitely do it🤣

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Found a better version of the promo... Socha idhar share kar dein:

https://twitter.com/bakbakbrat/status/1402969327884587011?s=20

thankx for sharing Nikki..🤗

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

thankx for sharing Nikki..🤗

You're most welcome... 🤗

Guess we were kinda right in our guesses that she'll forget her Kanedda dream and start "Fateh sirf mera hai" chant... 

Originally posted by Sparklle801

That a real typical ITV vamp move, that's  why I know Jasmine will definitely do it🤣

iss move se baaki ka pata nahi par Fateh ke mom ke buri halat hone waale hai🤪

Neighborhood Fateh ke family ko taane maarege🤣🤣

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

You're most welcome... 🤗

Guess we were kinda right in our guesses that she'll forget her Kanedda dream and start "Fateh sirf mera hai" chant... 

yup... 

Ab Fateh ke obsession ke awala ab kuch nahi dekhega.....

Slap ke barish hone waale hai jab sab ko pata chalege😆

Let jasmine do all she wants to win Fateh back. I am sure even Fateh will fall for her chikni chupdi baatein and "cute cute" si harkatein🤔 but eventually at some point he is gonna realise she is not what he wants in a life partner.

And I am even more sure Tejo won't say anything bcz Fateh has made it clear to her he will always love Jasmine.

But meri samajh mein yeh nai aa rha ki yeh dono families iss Jasso ko Kuch kyun nai Bolte. Uska jo mann mein aata hai karti hai.