Originally posted by: Sampada001
Ms toh dikh nhi raha par sindoor bhi nhi hai yaa phir bheegne se chala gya hoga
Kumkum bhagya actor may be the groom.... Hands wiyh pranjali.... Vipul help purvi....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sampada001
Ms toh dikh nhi raha par sindoor bhi nhi hai yaa phir bheegne se chala gya hoga
Kumkum bhagya actor may be the groom.... Hands wiyh pranjali.... Vipul help purvi....
Thks Sri 🤗❤️🤗
Look like some rain scenes going on🌧🌧🌧🤔🤔🤔
Chalo kuch toh mila where PriAm are together 😳
Thks u Vipul bhai🙏🙏😆😆
Romy take note of this BTS date ...list mein add karna to know wht's going on in future episodes 😳😆🤣
Priam ese pose de rahe hai pls mat dalna photo pls mat dalna 🙏🏻
Le naveen- lol IG story go brrrrrrrrrrrrr🤣
Tabhi I stan vipul bhaiya
Vipul bhayya ki jay...🤣🤣
Amar ko dekho kisi Seth jaise baitha hai...
Dekhna thode din me isko bhi mana kar denge story nahi daalne ko....abhi nya hai to kuch bol nhi paue honge isko....
Btw Pur still has her red bangles😳
I genuinely hope Vipul is positive. Not because I'm team PurPul but because Purvi needs a friend who will support her through the divorce.
Vir will get jealous but hopefully, he will also accept Vipul for Purvi seeing how much he cares for her. Then marriage celebrations.
Then plot twist, Vipul and Sakshi see how much PurVir are in love and decide to sacrifice. So PurVir get married at the mandap for PurPul. I will be heartbroken for a few seconds but in PurVir's happiness is my happiness. Plus they save money on clothes, mandap etc.
Then the dream SR in pink.
I should be a scriptwriter. 😎
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Vipul bhayya ki jay...🤣🤣
Amar ko dekho kisi Seth jaise baitha hai...
Dekhna thode din me isko bhi mana kar denge story nahi daalne ko....abhi nya hai to kuch bol nhi paue honge isko....
Mai chaped mardungi namuno ko uska phone uski marji
Thks Sri 🤗❤️🤗
Look like some rain scenes going on🌧🌧🌧🤔🤔🤔
Chalo kuch toh mila where PriAm are together 😳
Thks u Vipul bhai🙏🙏😆😆
Romy take note of this BTS date ...list mein add karna to know wht's going on in future episodes 😳😆🤣
I have it Ziva...date note kar liya ..dekhte hi kitne din me ata hi pkka 15 days to lagenge ..😆
TFS Sri baby
Kitnaaa excitement horehain
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I have it Ziva...date note kar liya ..dekhte hi kitne din me ata hi pkka 15 days to lagenge ..😆
Baarish ka paane
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit
I genuinely hope Vipul is positive. Not because I'm team PurPul but because Purvi needs a friend who will support her through the divorce.
Vir will get jealous but hopefully, he will also accept Vipul for Purvi seeing how much he cares for her. Then marriage celebrations.
Then plot twist, Vipul and Sakshi see how much PurVir are in love and decide to sacrifice. So PurVir get married at the mandap for PurPul. I will be heartbroken for a few seconds but in PurVir's happiness is my happiness. Plus they save money on clothes, mandap etc.
Then the dream SR in pink.
I should be a scriptwriter. 😎
Even I want him to be positive at least pur ke pass koi acha support to ho
Wah wah
Itna saba meherban hojaye to kya hi bat hai