Oh. My. God! 😍😍😍 This is awesome, Reem... my heart is still racing I totally imagined SaiShi playing this out ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh. My. God! 😍😍😍 This is awesome, Reem... my heart is still racing I totally imagined SaiShi playing this out ☺️
to hot to handle i love this lifetime dance.... kash hume koi aisa milta yr
It really amazing i hope there is next part of this story 👍🏼🤗
Oh. My. God! 😍😍😍 This is awesome, Reem... my heart is still racing I totally imagined SaiShi playing this out ☺️
Thank you so much Bee❤
I could imagine them too but this is something which can't be shown on ITV by CVS😆
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
to hot to handle i love this lifetime dance.... kash hume koi aisa milta yr
don't worry Hemangi you will also get a prince charming like Raghav who will swift you off the floor to a lifetime dance(you'll be making him dance to your tunes though😆)
Thank you so much Hemangi❤
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Thank you so much Bee❤
I could imagine them too but this is something which can't be shown on ITV by CVS😆
Yeah... Too much censored we are 😆
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
It really amazing i hope there is next part of this story 👍🏼🤗
Thank you so much and unfortunately this will remain as an OS
it's ok no problem 👍🏼
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
it's ok no problem 👍🏼
🤗
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0