Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: August14

Nice review Ay

The ep was okayish. Ab toh aadat si paadh gayi hai Tripathi's ka Ott drama dekh ne ki. I loved Adi-Imlie scenes too...thankfully they didn't mention didi in their conversations today. I really like them behaving like a normal couple....that bike scenes was beautiful. 

The best thing abt today's ep was that didi got only 3-4 minutes ka screen space. I just can't bear her nautankis anymore.

Aur ye Anu bhi weird hai I thought she'll put only Adi in jail for committing bigamy...but she toh put the whole family only inside 🤦🏻‍♀️. Ghanghor ajeeb hai ye aurat. 

The precap is nice. Anu's nonsense is slowly bringing the old Imlie back. Kal saare Tripathi's ko front row seat milegi to watch the drama they missed the last time. I saw pride on Adi's face seeing his jhalli giving back to the 🐍. But end mai toh didi hi aake sab ko bachaengi aur maahan ta ka sihasan grahan kar lengi 😑.

LOL bigamy angle seems to be off the table for now so I guess abhi ke liye AC had to find a different excuse to try and jail Adi😆.....aur lage haathon saare hi Ts ko bhi daal diya jail mein cuz she feels entitled enough to do it.....lol@ her saying she is doing this cuz Ts couldn't control their son😕😆

Yeah the only good thing about AC doing such outrageous things is that it's atleast bringing Imlie out of her mariyal mode of not being able to imagine herself as part of the family.....then she stops overthinking and just goes ahead and ACTS per her real instinct😆.

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But today, even if they were in disagreement as usual, there was that moment in the scene with the Ts where Adi wanted to tell the truth and he looked at Imlie for support but he could see she wasn't there yet....her eyes were communicating her panic and refusal clearly so he let it go again even if he was unhappy about it. 

The least the makers can do is let Imlie rescue her own goddamn family, man😆.

Haha@ Adi threatening AC even from inside the jail cell ki dare you say anything to Imlie😆.....There is this strange sense of Adi-Imlie being beyond caring ki koi un dono ke ek dusre ke liye care ke baare mein kuch bolega.....even AC ke cheap taunts don't seem to intimidate Imlie that much now😆.

Hafte mein do baar  😲 Nice write up as always. The makers seem to be making Aditya and Imlie progress a little more everyday although the issues still seem like a stuck record pretty much even on her insecurities. Regular lollipops notwithstanding 

Re the truth: That moment was very well done I thought. It’s been a while that we had a crowded moment mein bhi together moment with these two. Not counting the charity event eyelock if you get what I mean. 

Re protecting her family: I think she will do the groundwork for it all but Malini ke bina I do not see the Ts getting out of the jail. Low hain expectation but let’s see if they decide to give us a chamatkar of sorts 😆

Edit: Forgot to add ki bringing Malini in is not really going to get her any brownie points. Everyone who loves her already loves her. Imlie faceoff is happening because the family needs to witness that to remember at a later date. So even if didi comes and saves the day, uski koi pedestal nahin banne wali is my thought process

Re caring: Exactly. And it is hilarious that no one wants to look at them even while looking at them 😆 Rupali highlighted it a bit today about how Aditya is happier but everyone refuses to see it. Pankaj seems to have made peace with the divorce though thankfully. Nishant ko toh sadma hi pahunch gaya 😆

Edited by MuteButton - 2 years ago
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Reserved 

I am a happy  bunny today caz I could sense that  team feel today m be it in the precap  or the other conversation too despite it being  the repetitive  things content wise.   I will savor  it until 8 can caa one never knows ab yeh kitna last karega.. I had to laugh at imlie ka Archank se firse  but hum toh naukrani  and am not destined for it.. uhh girl weren't just moments ago you were willingly exercising  your bahu right but ok khair pata hai apni imlie Duggal saab hi hai🤣 I did appreciate the fact that there was this mutual ground today in terms of saath adi refused refused listen but she forced and went but listen idc.. I liked her excersizing  her haq in that way still knowing how to get to him inside despite his uppari ghussa and being fed up behavior.. inlie ke doubts are fine but baat wohi hai ke address them more deeply then this.  I was also like OH NO OH NO at adi ka hum samjh rahe hain I was like great ab he will buy this too  to prolong this but ohir maari adi  ne 4th gear and came to the point ke jaga  hoti hai bas banani  padti  Hai.. you can't  just wait for the world to do things for you again wihi ke khud apna haq cheenana  padta hai . I really liked that understanding  tone too that  again fine I am here to listen and plz feel free to open up  jo bhi hai bolo.  Yes about time imlie starts getting his POV's too but usme samay lagega *sigh* I guess I will take it as of now. The communication through eyes was I guess my fav of the night such a tiny moment but said a lot and then the way adi just turns his face  a mix of so many  emotions and his majbiiri again  creeping up ke caz imlie is not agreeing beautiful done though blink and miss.  The domestication of lunch scene and bye Mrs tripathi was sweet as ever I was like aww ab bata bhi do kya rakha  hai dabbe main but i guess that was me going ahead of everyone .. abhi itne Naseeb  ache nahi huye humare. I found her asking him to   join her so cute  it makes sense  and it had a bada pyara feel to it ke yes we are a team and we need to go with it and their private the nrs tripahy moment and imlie again flying caz of that.  Ek dum itna cute ho jaati hai when he calls her that I am enjoying her starting to enjoy it from him caz itni dafah  ka biwi biwi toh work nahi kar raba tha but now she is Startin to accept the title it makes it concrete for her and I like the playfulness  with which they go ek dum organic  flow of it  bihat oyara hota hai  so far. 

Ac ki bakwaas ke liye I have no faraks  to give just like imlie ka gonask Malini and that fierceness in her tone.. I had to laugh  at BK being vigilant  ke behan chup kar ja we need you out 😆akkal ko haath daal hunara future  tere pe depend karta hai.  I want imlie to rose to the occasion and protect her family show her Sherni mode.. 

So much word about ADI  Imlie  having jo faraks to give for dunia  ki and AC ki bakwaas and bindaas being so fiercely  protective of each other AC ne imlie ko bola toh adi ghuraya  and usse aashiq bola toh imlie  aa gayi apni pe. I need to see this more   come on Imlie do it for us do it for adi.. it is time imlie gets elevated a bit more make it the neev of her starting to solidify  her position more not that it is weak now  caz I loved BK ka defense  again ke imlie ne  bola nahi matlab yeh nahi we Don't  know but I want more fierceness from both sides.  This family needs to be ONE .  Ek jhut  that gives me a high..

@bold... Imlie has mastered the art of convincing babusaheb and making him do what she wants 😆  

When Adi was working on his laptop and Imlie walked in, it reminded me of Adi Malini argument after the car incident. There also Adi was angry and frustrated but Malini couldn't understand him and couldn't get him to understand her, they don't have that level of understanding at all. But Imlie knows how to convince him and she also irritates him the most with didi Jaap, but easily gets away with it 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Thanks for the write up AY. Definitely a better episode today I thought 👍🏼. I told you Adi is going to start calling her Mrs Tripathi more 😆😆

Adi Imlie convo about family pictures was good and good to see Imlie at least being up front a bit about her fears and  Adi in all understanding mode instead of getting frustrated 😆 they are not in promo clothes (thank god for that because that shirt didn’t suit Adi 😆) so not sure how and when we get ultimatum. 
 Precap and police drama can go different ways - but I am still hoping it’s Imilie who somehow solves the issue -as I said in the other thread she will make Anu take her complaint back by threatening her about the assault she went through. Maybe I am thinking too much - but I just don’t want didi to be the savior 😔

Or- Imilie takes KCs help without didi and Ts finally get to meet him 😆 - but I really hope it doesn’t go that way. 

Both Sumbul and Gashmeer looked better I thought- better rested and better clothes - especially Sumbul 😊

@bold: Oh wow, if Imlie manages to think that far ahead, it will be a pleasant surprise😆.....It's deffo a real possibility that Imlie manages to meet KC on her own and bring him in to get the Ts released without any Didi involvement😆.....she may find out after the fact - once the bail is done and all......Imlie needs a lawyer right now and easiest one for her to go to will deffo be KC😆. 

I can tolerate KC helping Imlie with this as long as Didi ko side pe rakhein and they let Imlie manage this primarily. 

If as you're saying that Imlie threatens to file a counter-complaint against AC for physically assaulting her😆, then I'd like to see Ts ke faces also on finally knowing what all Imlie ACTUALLY bore at AC ke hands......but dunno if writers will take it to those levels. 

KC showing up to help bail Ts will also again prove AC jhooti cuz she again told the Ts today that her daughter doesn't have any other man in her life😆

GM-ST did look better today....the next day's outfits did suit them better :) 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Maybe belatedly, but it may strike Imlie that these relationships are no longer salvageable now with the entire T family getting thrown in jail over false accusations from Malini (not Didi today😆)'s mom. 

The photos she's staring at on the wall are already fading into the past and there is no possibility of sustaining those smiles after the family has been slapped with such charges in the name of "torturing" Malini......Tripathis ko bhi sochna chahiye ki jis bahu ki itni pooja ki, ab usi ke naam pe jail jaana pad raha hai😆.....iske baad bhi agar inhein lagta hai their family is complete only with Malini, what to say 😆.

For now, I'll enjoy Imlie taking charge in whatever way she can.....lol....Didi toh useless hi rehti hain in front of her Mom mostly so I hope Imlie is allowed to save the Ts on her own terms😛

Yes that is what am intrested in seeing ke will their stance change on malini even like 0.01% or they will still be nope  humari bahu is bhagwan.  Frankly kuch toh change hona chahiye warna point hi kya hai.  Sach ya jhoot ek  respectable super sweet family ko jail ki hawa khani padi  doesn't matter for how long and bahurani  ka sirf ek sorry mujhe nahi pata tha and do extra sorry sorry and naak chadhana  does not undo it..I was angry at their she is still deewaar of the family well no she is just a brick  that never solidified its position  woh lose wali jo phir khud nikaal de jaati hai at the end so poori deewar na gire  and air can pass in big structures.  🤷‍♀️ I mean if you are using the metaphors  then do them properly..  am not writer  but there  I just gave them a closure on haha with their theory 

Imlie also needs to see didi thoda as a general insaan  and start not giving her itna maan thoda toh naarazgi  dikha lo for putting  your family through this. I want that ghussa that ghin  in whatever little capacity  they can..

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

Hafte mein do baar  😲 Nice write up as always. The makers seem to be making Aditya and Imlie progress a little more everyday although the issues still seem like a stuck record pretty much even on her insecurities. Regular lollipops notwithstanding 

Re the truth: That moment was very well done I thought. It’s been a while that we had a crowded moment mein bhi together moment with these two. Not counting the charity event eyelock if you get what I mean. 

Re protecting her family: I think she will do the groundwork for it all but Malini ke bina I do not see the Ts getting out of the jail. Low hain expectation but let’s see if they decide to give us a chamatkar of sorts 😆

Re caring: Exactly. And it is hilarious that no one wants to look at them even while looking at them 😆 Rupali highlighted it a bit today about how Aditya is happier but everyone refuses to see it. Pankaj seems to have made peace with the divorce though thankfully. Nishant ko toh sadma hi pahunch gaya 😆

Yeah, it's very rare that Adi-Imlie get to share a look in a crowd these days and today's bit was nicely done....the charity event moment had a different vibe but today's was effective in a whole other way.....more of this stuff than mindless Didi jaap please. 

Re: caring.....lol yes Rupi di got to make some good points today about how the family is forcing AM to be together when they clearly don't want to be together and don't seem happy with each other either.....Pankaj has resigned himself to the inevitability of the divorce for now😆.....Aparna is focusing more on the overall thing about this being her bete ka ghar falling apart, more than the specific loss of Malini😆.....

Nishant with his token dialogues asking Adi to rethink the divorce decision😆.....and then yes, his token sadma.....lol surprised he didn't do some more bhabhi bhakti....haha

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ok, so I guess the ultimatum angle has been put aside for now😆......the turn of events today went in another direction.....Adi-Imlie are still debating the when/how of telling their truth instead😆.....doesn't look like things have reached any breaking point for any ultimatums to be issued😆......they are both resigned to their usual limbo for the most part😆.

Anyways, that aside.....a decent episode in terms of Adi-Imlie I guess. They got a conversation even if much of it felt repetitive in tone.....Imlie repeated her usual fear of not wanting to rock the boat of this happy T family that looks united and together in the pictures that are up on the wall....pictures that she dusts daily as the maid in the house. So basically Imlie's mind is still in that maid mode ki she's not destined to ever be a part of those family pictures, she can't picture herself in those photos and neither can the T family......toh basically the same point she was repeating even before Adi brought her home from the lodge😆. 

For a second there, when Adi started off with his "I thought you were just making excuses but now I can see what you fear", I was like hey bhagwaan ab is point pe bhi yeh Imlie ke defeatist mode ka saath dega?😆......but thankfully he tried to pull her out of it a bit with saying that CIRCUMSTANCES will not decide her place in this world, but SHE will.....Adi deals in absolutes as usual....lol his point is that this is the truth and his family will HAVE to accept it😆. What he gave Imlie in this scene was understanding.....the way he said, "Hum samajh rahe hain ki tum har nazariye se is baat ko dekhne ki koshish kar rahi ho".....I guess Imlie needed that reassurance from him that her fears are not illogical 😆.....well I'm not going to get into the broader situation of the other illogical things she's thinking.....but I appreciated the attempt at communication and give and take in this scene😊. 

I would like to see Imlie also giving Adi understanding again someday....it's long overdue now. Can't remember the last time she actually understood HIS perspective on something😆. But today, even if they were in disagreement as usual, there was that moment in the scene with the Ts where Adi wanted to tell the truth and he looked at Imlie for support but he could see she wasn't there yet....her eyes were communicating her panic and refusal clearly so he let it go again even if he was unhappy about it. 

The little morning scene they got with Imlie handing him his tiffin was also a nice touch of routine/domestication.....lol Imlie hesitatingly asking for his saath in going to KC ka office (chalo thoda toh saath ka matlab samajh aa raha hai ladki ko aur har kaam akele nahin karne chali😆) and then Adi continuing on his mission to establish the "Mrs. Tripathi" title in Imlie's head with yet another "Bye, Mrs. Tripathi" today😆.

As for the rest, I dunno where exactly AC ka tamasha is going with her attempt to jail Adi and the Ts😆.....but for now it does seem to be bringing out Imlie's protective instincts big time😆.....there is no pleading from her side....Imlie seems to be treating it as war😆......aaj toh shockingly DIDI bhi nahin lagaya Malini ke naam ke peechhe😲🤣......must be a random blooper....warna toh marte dum tak chalega Didi jaap😆.

Maybe this will make Imlie find her answer about where exactly her place is in that family portrait😆....but chalo aage dekhte hain if Imlie ka tashan with AC in the precap is again just for a token scene ya kuch purpose bhi serve hoga. The least the makers can do is let Imlie rescue her own goddamn family, man😆.

Haha@ Adi threatening AC even from inside the jail cell ki dare you say anything to Imlie😆.....There is this strange sense of Adi-Imlie being beyond caring ki koi un dono ke ek dusre ke liye care ke baare mein kuch bolega.....even AC ke cheap taunts don't seem to intimidate Imlie that much now😆.

for couple of episodes I have been observing she is referring her as malini only .

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Great post!

Actually, the Adi-Imlie conversations were nicely presented in terms of describing Imlie's jhijak. Despite his thoughts that Imlie might whip up another excuse, he perceived her point and agreed to explore her request regarding the family-photo & her perspective on it.

While Adi viewed it as family photo initially, Imlie woke up to polish the photos daily as the first household chore with sincerity therefore worshipping for their wellbeing on a regular basis despite not being present physically. Her perception of her role is only to polish the photos, not being inserted. Thereafter, culminating into the core question of how Ts will react towards their scenario? 

Aditya perceiving the truth with all ears/eyes/hearts & telling her to take a stand for herself as she will be responsible in terms of choosing her place in the world. I liked that he cupped her face w/o any gimmick but instead their vibe involved in terms of consoling her --- it felt comfortable to insert dialogues. If an outsider ciculates the details, then sad family will become completely dejected & broken by heart. His belief that "kismat" will perform circulating the truth so it is better they take accountability for their marriage by themselves was well-enacted.

Tiffin/bike scene was nicely done. Bye Mrs. Tripathi lit up jhalli ka smile. 

Sundar-Imlie banter in front of Aparna was also nicely done.

Also, Ts counterattacking Akrosh Devi (Sorry, she's just akrosh mata -- kab shraap dede beti k behkave mei is just 🤣) in terms of calling out on Malini's question was nicely done. Imlie calling Malini w/o didi hahahaha. 🤣

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Oh one thing I keep forgetting to mention about the precap......It's notable that Imlie is now not cowering in front of AC for accusing her of todoing uski beti ka ghar.....matlab yeh dhamki ab kaam karni baand kar gayi hai warna otherwise Imlie was always crying in guilt over anyone insinuating this.....par ab she's not backing down.....the original Imlie was able to stand up for herself cuz she felt she was in the right....that is why she stood up for her truth and didn't feel she was wronging anyone. 

Lekin kaafi time se she has been pulled down over Didi ki zindagi kharaab hone ka guilt.....but now in this precap, I see an Imlie who isn't letting herself be brought down by that and she has that fearless conviction waali light back in her eyes.....when she knows she's not wrong. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Josupra

@bold... Imlie has mastered the art of convincing babusaheb and making him do what she wants 😆  

When Adi was working on his laptop and Imlie walked in, it reminded me of Adi Malini argument after the car incident. There also Adi was angry and frustrated but Malini couldn't understand him and couldn't get him to understand her, they don't have that level of understanding at all. But Imlie knows how to convince him and she also irritates him the most with didi Jaap, but easily gets away with it 😆

She drives him to his wit's end😆.....but yes, ultimately only Imlie knows how to get through to Adi😆.....kisi na kisi tareeke se ya toh usko convince kar leti hai ya coerce kar leti hai😆....he will rant/rave/grumble but maan leta hai Imlie ki baat😆. 

AM ka lack of understanding is obvious to anyone except themselves😆....wahaan abhi bhi BFF-ness ki delusions palti rahengi😆