Insight into one's heart FS (COMPLETED)

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

INTRODUCTION

'Love is blind, but boundless with vision'

With reference to the quote, the story of a singer and an aspiring IAS is all set to capture your hearts with love and passion towards their life, love and their career.

DEDICATION:

DEDICATION:

I am dedicating this story to Jasminearun as the theme of the story is based on her request. Hope you enjoy reading the same. The theme is based on a TAMIL movie 'THULLATHA MANAMUM THULLUM' with a different story.

DISCLAIMER:

1) It can be read as General Fiction as well. Yes, I have added the pictures of the cast but you're free to imagine your favorite couples as well.

2) The story is purely a work of fiction. Resemblance of real life characters or life is just a coincidence.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH & AESTHETICS

MAIN CHARACTERS:

1) Jennifer Winget as Riddhima Arora

Food Technology student.  A part-time Ice-cream Vendor. Aspires to be an IAS Officer. Sweet and Salt Personality. 

2) Arjun Bijlani as Vikram Raheja

2) Arjun Bijlani as Vikram Raheja

An RJ by profession. Singer by passion. Dreams to sing in movies. Charming personality. Sanjana's best friend. Siddarth's elder brother.

3) Adaa Khan as Sanjana Sehgal

3) Adaa Khan as Sanjana Sehgal

An Interior Designer by profession. Talkative and dreamy at heart. Have expectations about her dream man. Vikram's best friend.

4) Sharad Malhotra as Siddarth Raheja

4) Sharad Malhotra as Siddarth Raheja

A  Lawyer by profession. Career-oriented guy. Regrets for rejecting Priyanka's proposal and have ideas to propose her. Vikram's brother.

Vikram's brother

SUPPORTING AND CAMEOS:

COMMON FRIENDS OF SANJANA, SIDDARTH and VIKRAM:

1) Abrar Qazi as Raghu Joshi

Software Engineer by profession. Dhanak's husband. 

2) Shruti Sharma as Dhanak Joshi

2) Shruti Sharma as Dhanak Joshi

Software Engineer by profession. Raghu's wife.

3) Krishna Mukherjee as Tanya Sharma

3) Krishna Mukherjee as Tanya Sharma

Fashion Designer by profession. Proposed Siddarth three years before, but left broken since he rejected the proposal. 

FAMILY MEMBERS:

1) Sarita Joshi as Hansa Arora

Grandmother of Riddhima. Supportive and caring towards Riddhima. Only relative for Riddhima.

2) Ram Kapoor as Ram Sehgal and Sakshi Tanwar as Priya Sehgal

2) Ram Kapoor as Ram Sehgal and Sakshi Tanwar as Priya Sehgal

3) Manish Khanna as Ankush Raheja and Sudha Chandran as Yamini Raheja

3) Manish Khanna as Ankush Raheja and Sudha Chandran as Yamini Raheja

Parents of Vikram and Siddarth. Stays abroad. 

OTHERS:

OTHERS:

1) Harsh Rajput as Rehaan Mehra

An aspiring model. Extrovert and Friendly in nature.

2) Aashay Mishra as Rishabh and Sukirti Kandapal as Aaliya

2) Aashay Mishra as Rishabh and Sukirti Kandapal as Aaliya

2) Aashay Mishra as Rishabh and Sukirti Kandapal as Aaliya

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice start & great CS

Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice character sketch plot ๐Ÿ‘
taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your FS 

Title sounds Interesting 

Character Sketch is Fascinating 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Looking forward to the story.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice introduction and impressive cs.

Sshesha thumbnail

Thank you so much for the motivating comments, Friends. The Prologue has been updated now. Kindly do check it out.

Sshesha thumbnail

PROLOGUE

Vikram's POV

Being sat in the window seat, I am enjoying my train travel. Cool weather is normal for a Shimla man, but the weather today is amazing.

Cool weather is normal for a Shimla man, but the weather today is amazing

It is an amazing day as well as an amazing afternoon. I got committed to music video where I am the main singer.  After so many experiences with singing in bands and parties, I am stepping into a bigger stone.

"See, my dear son, it is the grass. Its color is green," an elderly voice said, pointing the grass on the grasslands outside.

Without turning my gaze, I wondered if he is with his grandson.

"Wow, it looks so beautiful and bushy. Green color looks so beautiful," said a youthful voice.

I turned my gaze to opposite seat and there is an elderly man of almost my father's age and a boy of my age. I wondered whether he is being sarcastic.

"That is the red color rose," said the father of him, pointing at the rose garden.

"I have smelled rose and it looks kind of allergies, but the color red is so attractive," said the son.

Not only me, but there is also a passenger who is sitting near me, looking at them. His expression tells clearly that he was annoyed with their attitude.

The passenger is looking at them while I turned to the window, but still listening to them. The father has been telling about the things they have seen like cow, traffic signal, dairy shop etc...

"Excuse me sir, can I ask you something?" asked the passenger.

I turned again and looked at them. The father of his son has nodded with a smile.

"Why are you both behaving so childish? He looks like almost 25 years old... But you're teaching him like a pre-school teacher?" Asked the passenger in a bit harsh tone.

It looked quite harsh maybe he could have asked that polite. It is an embarrassing situation, but I am also expecting an answer from them.

It is an embarrassing situation, but I am also expecting an answer from them

Then, the father said, "My son lost his eyesight when he was 5 years old. Due to our financial issues, we could not afford his treatment. Only today he got treatment and regained his vision. After 17 years, he sees the bright world."

He said in a normal tone, but it feels so heavy.

17 years... He has been in darkness for 17 years... I can't even stay in the dark, even for a day or more. I'd start screaming out of fear. 

It is really a different feeling... Seeing the light after staying in darkness... Light has value only because there is darkness. 

The passenger bowed down his face. I just looked at the father-son duo and smiled at them. 

Millions of thoughts come to my mind, what would be his reactions when he met his father after long years.... Most probably he is going to see his mother after a long time... 

Keeping that aside, I extended my hands to congratulate the father for his patience and happiness. 

His happiness is clearly displayed in eyes.

I stand up from my seat and take my guitar bag from the berth.

"Sir, then we can add some happiness with the help of music and song. You'll enjoy it for sure," I said with a smile.

He and his son smiled and approved. They both continued their gazing. 

Vikram's POV ends

He start playing the guitar with his favourite song from the movie Ishqiya

He start playing the guitar with his favourite song from the movie Ishqiya

Aisi ulji nazar unse hatt-ti nahi

Daant se reshmi dor katt-ti nahi

Umra kab ki baras ke safeed ho gayi
Kaari badari jawani ki chatt ti nahi
Walla ye dhadkan bhadne lagi hai
Chehre ki rangat udhne lagi hai
Darr lagta hai tanha sone mein ji

Dil to bachcha hai ji
Dil to bachcha hai ji

Everyone smiled and blushed hearing the lyrics. They enjoyed the song.

Thoda kaccha hai ji
Haan dil to baccha hai ji

Aisi ulji nazar unse hatt-ti nahi
Daant se reshmi dor katt-ti nahi
Umra kab ki baras ke safeed ho gayi
Kaari badari jawani ki chatt ti nahi

They started to hymn along with Vikram..

Ra ra ra ra ra...
Ra ra ra ra ra...
Ra ra ra ra ra...

Ra ra ra ra ra...
Ra ra ra ra ra...
Ra ra ra ra ra...

The scene shifts parallel to Riddhima's house

Riddhima and her dadi Hansa are holding each other's hands for the same song from the movie Ishqiya.

Kisko pata tha pehlu mein rakha
Dil aisa paaji bhi hoga
Hum to hamesha samajhte the koi
Hum jaisa haaji hi hoga
Haye zor kare, kitna shor kare
Bewaja baaton pe ainwayi gaur kare
Dil sa koi kameena nahi
Koi to rokey, koi to tokey
Iss umra mein ab khaogey dhokhe
Darr lagta hai ishq karne mein ji

Dil to bachcha hai ji
Dil to bachcha hai ji
Thoda kaccha hai ji
Haan dil to baccha hai ji

"Okay okay... Let us stop dancing," said Hansa

They stopped dancing while Riddhima gives her a sheepish smile.

"Dil toh bachha hai ji! (The heart is still child) Happy Birthday Dadi," said Riddhima, hugged Hansa

"Dil toh bachha hai ji! (The heart is still child) Happy Birthday Dadi," said Riddhima, hugged Hansa.

"Shukriya beti (Thanks dear)," thanked Hansa

Hansa and Riddhima cut the cake together and fed each other. 

"So what is your birthday resolution, Dadi?" asked Riddhima.

"No dear... This time, you're going to take resolution," said Hansa.

"What! Today is your birthday, not mine," said Riddhima.

"Are you and me different persons?" asked Hansa.

"Hoyee Dadi... Too much flattering...Okay, what shall I do on your behalf?" said Riddhima.

"Stop being too straight forward. Learn to give to polite replies and be cheesy if needed. Don't get pissed if anyone didn't agree with you. Not only your dear ones but try to make others also happy," said Hansa.

"Why should I? Being straightforward is my trait. Why should I change?" cross questioned Riddhima.

"Riddhima, you should. Not always, you should be like this. I am asking you to reduce that. You are also nearing the marriageable age. What would others think if you're like this," said Hansa.

What would others think if you're like this," said Hansa

"You started from first again... Okay leave it. I like to sweet and salty. I won't change it for anyone. I want my man to accept me as it is. If no, I stay with you forever. You're my everything Dadi," said Riddhima.

Dadi didn't say anything.

"Oh! Don't make faces on your birthday itself! I try to follow it," said Riddhima.

"Oh! Don't make faces on your birthday itself! I try to follow it," said Riddhima

Dadi smiled.

"Oh! Sweet girl is smiling...," chuckled Riddhima.

Riddhima and Hansa hugged each other.

To be continued...

Author's note:
Hello readers, I hope you all liked the Prologue and the characteristics of the leads. The story is about two similarly distinct personalities united by an accident. First Chapter would be updated soon and it would mark the beginning of the journey.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago