Fan Fictions

Insight into one's heart FS (COMPLETED) - Page 6

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Vikram is the sweetest guy ever. He is such a big support.

Dhanak was too forgiving. Raghu forgot the anniversary and she let it go. 

Siddarth did not love Tanya so it was the right thing to do.

Siddarth has to pick up Tanya and he is scared to face her. But why?

Thank you so much dear for the your views. Siddarth was scared to face her as he felt if she again dig up the past and compel him to love her again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: golden_aura

Beautiful and interesting part🤗🤗

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Thank you so much dear. I'll post the next update today evening.

Sshesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Chapter-1 

It's very nice very and emotional update , 

Vikram nd Sanjana are good friends,I am feeling bad for her as her groom ran away but also happy for a bit if there is no love there is no mean to carry the fake relationship ,

Poor Riddhima , she had only her Grandmother , najane agye kiya hoga

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Thank you so much buddy. Glad you loved the chapter.

Sshesha thumbnail

CHAPTER 3 - PART 2

Siddarth was asked by Raghu to pick Tanya from the bus stop located a kilometer from his house. Siddarth found Tanya there and she waved a 'Hi' to Siddarth with a smile. Siddarth reciprocated the smile.

Tanya - "Hi dude, how is your life now?"

Tanya - "Hi dude, how is your life now?"

Siddarth - "It is going well, Tanya. What about you?"

Tanya - "Its going good."

Tanya sit back of Siddarth's bike and he started to ride the bike. The cool breeze of Shimla drizzled their faces gently. Siddarth was reminded of his college days with Tanya like how they used to chill out together despite belonging to different courses in the same college. They were united by social media and met each other. It was a 'Love at First Sight' for Tanya as she admired Siddarth's simplicity and his passion towards his career, someone who is cleared with what he want in his life. She felt that he has a perfect balance between entertainment and work, but in real, it has imbalanced with more focus on career. Siddarth is quite reserved in mingling with others. Most of his friend circle contains his brother's friends. Siddarth looks at Tanya as an amazing and understanding friend. Siddarth shared all his experiences and feelings with her and she didn't judge Siddarth based on that like most of the girls. It is the biggest asset Tanya have, is what Siddarth feels. Slowly their rapport becomes closer or so. Tanya proposed Siddarth in the last year, while Siddarth ignored it diplomatically. Though Tanya is fine with his decision, she is broken by his response. She didn't have any courage to speak to Siddarth and the case is similar with Siddarth. 

Breaking all the wave of thoughts, Tanya started to speak.

Tanya - "Hey! How is your work going?"

Siddarth - "It is going pretty good. I am getting a good number of client every month that I could feel content."

Despite being parted for years, the habits didn't change significantly. They converse with the same amount of enthusiasm.

Siddarth - "Haan Tanya, how is your job?"

Tanya - "It is amazing, Sid. Last month I got a project from Textile Company, which is located too far. The only issue is that I have to travel back and forth every day. Otherwise, it's cool."

Siddarth - "That's good."

They travelled some distance. Then Siddarth started the conversation with Tanya.

Siddarth - "Tanya... When you proposed me, I told you the most random things... You might have feel bad, right?"

Tanya becomes gloomy and then she smiles.

Tanya becomes gloomy and then she smiles

Tanya - "Come on, Sid. It's been almost a year. I have moved on. Don't ask sorry. It's embarrassing."

Siddarth nods and the ride continues. 

Siddarth and Tanya reached Raghu's house. It is a two storied house where the bottom floor is for rent and at the top floor, Raghu and Dhanak resides. Tanya get down from his bike while Siddarth is thinking about something else. Tanya waves her hands to bring him out of dream world. Siddarth looks at her.

Tanya - "What happened? Come on."

Siddarth - "You go. I'll park the bike..."

Tanya gets inside the house. While Siddarth is thinking whether he has made a mistake by rejecting a girl like Tanya.

While Siddarth is thinking whether he has made a mistake by rejecting a girl like Tanya

He remembered how he used to crush her at times during college days. But never opened to anyone. If he has the guts to reject his best friend, why can't he have the guts to rethink about his decision?

Kids on the road, are shooting bubbles from the bubble shooter and one of the bubble poked on his nose and breaks. Siddarth again comes to reality. The kids on the road laughed at him. He responded a slight smile and parked his bike near the house.

He entered the house and take steps to reach Raghu and Dhanak's room. 

There, he sees a girl sitting on the stairs. She covered her face as it seems she cried. Since his shadow was reflected on the floor, the girl was cautioned and looks at him suddenly. Siddarth was stumbled seeing a girl crying in front of him.

Siddarth was stumbled seeing a girl crying in front of him

She recognized that he is Siddarth. Soon, she wiped her tears and make herself alright and moves from there. Siddarth didn't react anything but followed her simply. She too didn't speak anything to him. She rang the bell of the house.

Siddarth asked, "Are you Dhanak's colleague?"

She replied with a namesake smile, "I am Vikram's friend."

Her reply and Dhanak opening the door occurred at the same time. Dhanak hugged the girl, "Sanjana... My sweety."

Siddarth understood that she is Sanjana, Vikram's best friend. Sanjana wished her since it is the anniversary. Raghu also comes outside and hugged Siddarth.

Sanjana and Siddarth entered into. Due to embarrassment, Sanjana walked away from him. While Siddarth too moved towards Raghu. Vikram and Riddhima are already present there to his surprise. Vikram gives a tight hug to Siddarth since it is been long they had met each other. 

Vikram has brought Riddhima to this party in order to make her used to his other friends and also come out of her own shell. Vikram introduced Riddhima to everyone as his new friend. 

The house is so cheerful as if it is a hangover of College students. Vikram, Riddhima Raghu and Tanya are sitting on the sofa while Sanjana and Siddarth are sitting on the adjacent arms of the sofa. Dhanak served tea to all of them.

Raghu - "How is the tea, dude?"

Raghu asked by keeping his hands on Siddarth's shoulder.

Siddarth - "It is first class, Dhanak."

Dhanak - "Did you hear this Raghu?"

Dhanak stares Raghu with pride. Others chuckle.

Raghu - "Oh Dhanak... He is a lawyer and he is drinking tea mostly outside the court. So he would say 'first class' even if you make tea with sea water like you make..."

Dhanak gives him a stern look. Siddarth and others laughed.

Raghu - "Baby, I mean you make a better tea than the people who make tea with sea water..."

Dhanak laughs while Vikram and Tanya teases Raghu. Riddhima soon gets along with Tanya and Dhanak.

Dhanak - "Tomorrow, I'll make tea with chapathi roller."

Everyone makes fun of Raghu.

Vikram - "Guys, the cake would reach within 45 minutes. Now, let us say what to do for time pass."

Raghu - "Singer bro, you're here to make us happy

Raghu - "Singer bro, you're here to make us happy. Play a music for us."

Vikram - "I am a singer not a radio."

Raghu - "But an RJ, right. But the thing is, now you have to sing for our anniversary...."

Dhanak looks at his guitar bag near the sofa. 

Dhanak - "Wow, as per my order, you brought my favorite guitar too... Screw this man (pointing at Raghu). Please play your guitar for the Tamil song 'Nenjukkul Peithidum Maamalai'."

Raghu - "No... He will sing."

Tanya - "No, He will dance."

Sanjana - "No, he will jump."

Riddhima - "No, he will talk."

Siddarth - "No, he will run."

Vikram - "Ushhh... Are you making comedy out of me?"

Sanjana murmured slowly, "Fool understood finally..."

Siddarth chuckled.

Vikram - "Enough of all your lame jokes. Now, I am going....(stresses)"

Sanjana shouted - "Jump Jump..."

Vikram - "Enough of making fun. If someone is naive like me, all use that well... (others stare at him while he pouts)  I am going to sing with my guitar. Any suggestions for the song?"

After thinking for some time, Raghu suggested a song in Vikram's ears. Vikram smiles and Raghu blinks. He stand up from the sofa and made Raghu and Dhanak sit together. He took a chair and sit on the chair with his guitar.

He starts playing the guitar and sings the song Remix version of Mere Rashke Qamar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p2Levdbkkc

Everyone is impressive intensively with his voice and music. They started to reminisce their lovely moments of their life.

Sanjana was reminded of her memorable crush in college, which she believed to be true love.. How she stalked him in social media and knew all his interests... Wearing lavender colored dresses for all day since he like it... colored her hair for him... Thinking about him all the time... Dreamt of visiting a hill station and he would give a warm hug to get away from the chill... giving his jacket for her to warm...

Siddarth was reminded of his crush Tanya and other happy moments of life... Their friendship in the college days... How they used to bunk classes at times on her insistence... How Tanya used to catch him with her beauty and how he stare at her sometimes... 

Raghu and Dhanak were reminded of their love story. They looked at each other and were blushing how they used to get attracted to each other till the marriage and making fun of each other after marriage.

Tanya who is looking at others who got mesmerized and lost in the song, smiled and enjoyed the song.

Vikram and Riddhima are reminded of their favorite memory. Vikram and Riddhima's relationship has changed a lot in these 15 days. Vikram started to get attracted to Riddhima's attitude and personality while Riddhima has already fallen for his heart. They were reminded of the pani-puri incident that happened few hours before... Vikram took Riddhima to a pani-puri shop and introduced her to the pani-puri as she disliked it since childhood. Vikram convinced her a lot and taught her how to eat the pani-puri. Vikram ordered a complete spicy masala and for Riddhima, he ordered a less spicy masala. Vikram fed a piece for Riddhima. Riddhima coughs and Vikram patted her and give her water. Riddhima liked the taste though it is spice. She asked Vikram again to feed her. Vikram fed her for the second time and she ate it well. "Wow wow... Its yummy Vikcy... I had golgappe for the first time... I feel like I am a normal girl...," Riddhima says with happiness.... She moved her hands and found the pani-puri plate and a take one puri and mixed masala in it. "Vikram," she calls. Vikram hold her hands signing that he is here. Riddhima touched his face and found his mouth and feed Golgappe to Vikram. Vikram was amazed and happy by this attitude. He felt a big amount of happiness in him. Vikram wiped  the spice Riddhima's mouth and Riddhima did the same for Vikram... The incident is one of the most memorable incidents of their life.

Vikram completed the song and everyone adulated him. 

The doorbell rings. Dhanak goes out while Raghu followed her. Siddarth makes fun of him. Tanya gets a phone call and she moves aside. Vikram took Riddhima to the kitchen for having water... Sanjana and Siddarth are sitting on the either arms of the sofa.

Sanjana - "Siddarth... Why are you sitting alone? "

Siddarth looked at her and says, "First, you say why were you crying in the stairs?"

Sanjana thinks.

Sanjana - "Okay... Let us have a deal. You also don't reveal anything... I also won't reveal. Deal?"

Siddarth smiles and Sanjana reciprocated the same. Raghu runs along the way with cake while Dhanak is running behind him. On seeing the Sid and Sanju, Dhanak stopped.

Dhanak - "Oh! You didn't get introduced yet, right? So what... Sanjana, this is Siddarth... Sid, this is Sanjana."

Sanjana - "Hey Buddhu! We are already introduced..."

Dhanak - "Oh... Whatever...Come on. Let us cut the cake."

Saying this, Dhanak runs in hurry. When Sanjana is about to go, Siddarth called her.

Siddarth - "I don't know what you're going through, you'll be fine soon. Be positive."

Sanjana smiled and moves

Sanjana smiled and moves. Siddarth also did the same.

Everyone gathered at the place where cake was placed. Dhanak and Raghu hold the knife together. Siddarth and Sanjana captured photos of Raghu and Dhanak. Then, group selfies are captured.

Siddarth and Vikram sings, "Happy Birthday to you..."

Raghu pouts, "Anniversary..." He stressed.

Everyone sings the same. Raghu and Dhanak cut the cake. 

Raghu and Dhanak feed the cake to each other. They blushed. Others laughs.

Tanya - "Raghu and Dhanak, apply some cake on your face..."

Tanya takes the cream and applied it on Dhanak's face. 

Sanjana - "Hello, this is not enough. Apply the full cake."

Dhanak pouts, "On your face, isn't it? I'll deal with you later. Hold on, darling."

Sanjana gives a sheepish smile. Dhanak and Raghu feeds Vikram, Sanjana, Riddhima, Siddarth and Tanya. Then, Raghu cut the cake and served all.

Then, Raghu and Dhanak shared a romantic dance for the song Bhidne Lage from Gathbandan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObzuyhaytKw

Others whistled at them. They also danced for Namak Ishq Ka.

Then, they divided the group into two and had a dance competition

Then, they divided the group into two and had a dance competition. Dhanak, Sanjana, Tanya and Riddhima danced together for a soft song. Then, Raghu, Vikram and Siddarth danced for a rock song in a raw and rugged manner so that the girls too joined them in the crazy dance.

Like small kids, everyone puts their hands on front member's shoulder and like a train, they rounded the house. Everyone enjoyed forgetting their complications in life and stress. Credits to Raghu and Dhanak.

After some time, they played Truth or Dare. Raghu and Dhanak becomes a single player, Vikram, Riddhima, Siddarth, Sanjana and Tanya were individual players. Tanya spins the bottle and it pointed at Raghu. (The one who spins the bottle should give the task (or ask the question) to the one who was pointed. )

Tanya - "Raghu, truth or dare?"

Raghu - "Dare!" (He says with a pride)

Tanya thinks, "Hug and kiss Siddarth...I want to see Dhanak's genuine reaction."

Raghu was shocked while others screamed in joy. Siddarth was embarrassed. Raghu tried to bribe Tanya with his cheesy offers but nothing worked in. 

Raghu stands up and Siddarth too

Raghu stands up and Siddarth too. Raghu hugged Siddarth and he too reciprocated. Raghu gently kissed Sid's cheek. Dhanak couldn't stop laughing seeing the shyness. Sanjana and Riddhima were anticipated to see what else happen.

Tanya - "I didn't hear the kiss sound... Um-ma...Make it. Sid also should repeat it."

Siddarth - "What? Why?"

Vikram - "If someone show us kindness, you also must reciprocate it."

Siddarth - "You'll suffer more, bhai."

Tanya - "First both kiss each other."

Raghu kissed Sid's cheek and Sid also kissed Raghu's cheek. Both released the hug with embarrassment. Raghu and Siddarth pouts. Raghu spins the bottle and it points at Riddhima. 

Riddhima - "Wow, its me... Give me a dare."

Raghu - "Sing a nice song

Raghu - "Sing a nice song... After all Vikram must have taught you."

Riddhima - "Aisi ulji nazar unse hatt-ti nahi .Daant se reshmi dor katt-ti nahi. Umra kab ki baras ke safeed ho gayi Kaari badari jawani ki chatt ti nahi. Walla ye dhadkan bhadne lagi hai. Chehre ki rangat udhne lagi hai... Darr lagta hai tanha sone mein ji... Dil to bachcha hai ji...Dil to bachcha hai ji" (From the movie 'Ishqiya')

Everyone clapped their hands. Riddhima spins the bottle and it pointed at Raghu again. Everyone got excited.

Raghu - "Seems I have become prey... I'll go for truth."

Riddhima - "Raghu, narrate your love story. Dhanak will say what happened after marriage."

Everyone felt she has asked an interesting question. Even though Raghu and Dhanak are Vikram and other's friends, they came to know Raghu and Dhanak loving each other five days before their marriage. In haste, they told them a short story on how they fall in love.

Raghu - "I met Dhanak first at College's Culturals... I was fixing the banner while Dhanak is hanging transparent balloons. Her voice attracted me the most. I tried to see her face but it was hidden by balloons... After struggle, I managed to see her face through the transparent balloon and she looked gorgeous with moon face with bright sunshine.... Dhanak saw me for the first time when I approached her to be friends... She also found me good and befriend me... Slowly Siddarth, Sanjana, Vikram and Tanya joined our group... I proposed her after a long time and she accepted it."

Dhanak - "But, our parents didn't approve this because financially we are less than Raghu's. Both the families insulted us despite having desirable qualities. So, we decided to live alone and did a register marriage with Siddarth, Sanjana, Vikram, Tanya and two of my cousins. After marriage, life changed a lot. We used to fight a lot over silly things... He is so careless... forgetting etc etc... I told him to change his Facebook Password which is his high school girlfriend but still he didn't."

Raghu - "Baby, I'll change it... You also should not mix too much salt in food. Okay?"

Other chuckled.

Dhanak - "But I love him the way he is and he love me for the way she is... That's it... Love success..."

Riddhima - "Fantastic, Dhanak and Raghu."

Dhanak spins the bottle and it points at Tanya. Tanya opted for dare.

Dhanak - "Imitate two people from this gang."

Tanya - "Okay. Guys, do you remember how Sanjana and Vikram fought when Vikram pranked Sanjana by shouting like a wolf. I am going to recreate that."

Vikram - "What?"

Sanjana - "I don't have any problem. Only Vikram was begging for apologies (sarcastically). I was sitting like a attitude-lady."

Vikram - "Tanya.. Please Please..."

Dhanak - "No Tanya... This is the best choice." 

Tanya - "Let us see."

Tanya did a mono-acting of them

Tanya did a mono-acting of them. Tanya imitated in a funny way how Sanjana behaved like a attitude lady. Tanya imitated Sanjana's fake Anglo-Indian accent. Everyone burst into laughter. Sanjana pouts and get embarrassed. Tanya then imitated how Vikram begged Sanjana holding her legs... Vikram pouts at Dhanak for giving such task and then obviously at Tanya. But he is happy that Sanjana is even more damaged. Vikram laughs at Sanjana. She beats him with pillows.

Tanya spinned the bottle and it pointed Siddarth. Siddarth was shocked and excited. Siddarth opted for truth.

Tanya thinks heavily, "Now, you should say, what are you feeling exactly? Now or for the past few hours which is bothering you..."

Siddarth - "Oh.."

Tanya - "You should not lie. I'll find it."

Siddarth chuckled, "Are you sure?"

Tanya - "Pakka!"

Siddarth - "I feel like... I feel like... I am in love with you, Tanya."

Everyone including Tanya was freezed for ten seconds. They cannot believe what Siddarth said. Riddhima could not understand what is happening but remained silent. Suddenly the door bell rings again. Raghu gets up wondering who would be the one. 

Raghu opens the door. A tall,well-built and handsome man in his white t-shirt and jeans was standing there with a bright smile.

A tall,well-built and handsome man in his white t-shirt and jeans was standing there with a bright smile

He - "You're Raghu Joshi..."

Raghu - "Yes."

He - "Come on, buddy."

He entered inside with Raghu. Raghu couldn't understand anything. After seeing the man, Tanya stands up and comes near him. She smiled in embarrassment. She hold his hands and he smiled at Tanya.

Tanya - "This is Rehaan... My fiance. We are going to marry at this month end."

Rehaan - "Tanya told me that she want to introduce him in a way of surprise

Rehaan - "Tanya told me that she want to introduce him in a way of surprise. That's why I came late."

Dhanak knew about Rehaan's arrival earlier.

Another shocking news was imposed on everyone. Siddarth was shocked to the hell. Within few seconds of proposal, her fiance or lover is standing with her. Others smiled at him. Sanjana looked at Siddarth and he bows his head down.

Rehaan - "Come on, let us continue the game. What are you all playing?"

Dhanak took the bottle and hides, "We are playing antakshari, Rehaan. Come on .. Let us continue."

Rehaan sit near Tanya and everyone continued playing the game. Siddarth was completely embarrassed and it is a less word to define what he is undergoing.

The game continued for some more time. Then, everyone had a simple dinner. Rehaan is so friendly that he easily got jelled with people other than Siddarth. Raghu and Dhanak are blinking at each other and hoped that this day ends soon.. In the dinner time, Rehaan made the surrounding chill and comfortable. Everyone felt that Tanya's choice is extremely superb. Rehaan got introduced to Tanya at a Modelling contest. Soon, they become friends and it turned into love and now they are fiances.

Everyone captured their group photo to include this events in the memories. Siddarth reluctantly posed the photos while others except Rehaan are looking at Siddarth with embarrassment.

After some time...

Tanya and Rehaan moved to terrace for some fresh air.

At kitchen, Dhanak is berating Raghu for not saying about Sid's one side love for Tanya. Raghu tried to explain but she didn't leave him. Sanjana and Riddhima are also standing there.

Sanjana - "Dhanak, Tanya proposed him a year back. Now, it is is the result of the consequence. Even I got to know from Tanya six months back."

Dhanak - "Raghu, why didn't you say this? She is in love with Rehaan for the past one month. How will she handle the situation? If I knew that, I wouldn't have asked Sid to pick up Tanya."

Raghu - "Dhanak

Raghu - "Dhanak... I didn't think he will propose Tanya like this..."

While at other side, Vikram is knocking the bathroom door calling out Siddarth's name for around 20 minutes. Siddarth is crying inside the bathroom by opening the water taps. No one expected that Siddarth would propose Tanya just like that but Siddarth didn't expect that such a disaster to happen. He felt even his worst enemy should not trapped in such embarrasing situation.

Vikram - ""Sid, what are you doing? Please come out..."

There is no reply from Siddarth. After some time, Siddarth himself comes outside and pretends to be normal. Vikram didn't talk to Siddarth but just take him to the hall.

Siddarth comes to Dhanak...

Siddarth - "Shall I go home, Dhanak? There is some urgent meeting tomorrow."

Dhanak - "Why? There is no need. You must sleep here with us. I know that the meeting is on tuesday."

Siddarth - "But..."

Dhanak - "Strictly no. I know why are you saying like this. Its okay Siddarth. Don't worry about anything. You are also not completely at fault."

Siddarth reluctantly agreed the decision.

Tanya and Rehaan comes from the terrace. Siddarth go to terrace. No one accompanied him as they felt he might need some time.

Siddarth was looking at the blue moon for no reason. He felt that it could lessen his pain.  Sanjana comes there and stands near him. She too stared the moon just like Siddarth.

Siddarth - "I am a loser, a late bloomer, speaks something inconveniently etc etc... Even I can't bear the luck to have the first love as my wife. That's why even the moon is laughing at me."

Siddarth laughed with pain.

Sanjana - "I got a call from my close relative today. She offerred me an alliance directly and I told her I need some time. She told me that no one would marry a abandoned bride where the groom rejected her at last minute. She insulted me unintentionally. I know, it is difficult for me to get a groom who could love me... But, everything would become alright, Siddarth. I beleive it... I know what are you undergoing... I can't say don't be sad... But I can say, please overcome this soon..."

Siddarth looked at her and smiled. 

Siddarth - "Why are you saying this, Sanjana? Did you forget our deal?"

Sanjana - "Everything won't happen according to our favour. We also have to bend ourself it  accordingly. If something else overpowers our favourable outcomes and it is when, we cry. The word happiness lose its meaning if it is not balanced by sadness, Siddarth. You're neither a loser nor a late bloomer nor other things... Time and fate is unfair with you. That's it."

Siddarth's lips curved a little.

Siddarth - "My love is a disaster

Siddarth - "My love is a disaster... That's it. Rehaan is indeed an amazing guy. He speaks well and he is friendly. I hope Tanya lead a happy life with him. But what about me... I should involve into my works full-fledged... You... Definitely you'll find your love... You have a right approach towards love and life. Don't care much about the other factors."

Siddarth finished... Suddenly he realized something else.

Siddarth - "Though we have a common friend, we were more like strangers and I have seen your photos for sometime... But now... we could even share our emotions, giving advices etc... Strange, right?"

Sanjana - "Sometimes friends become strangers and the other times, strangers becomes friend... Good night!"

Sanjana smiled at Siddarth. Siddarth wished the same while Sanjana goes. An heart-warming love story has marked its beginning with the conversion of strangers to friends... Let us see how rapidly they realize their feelings towards each other. The night ends silently.

To be continued...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Loved it 🤗🤗

Specifically the song

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 3 Part 1

Riddhima, Vikram, & Hansa's bonding is cute. I loved Vikram motivating Riddhima to go to college & complete her education. Vikram telling Riddhima as Ridz seems romantic. Tanya did the right thing in realizing that Siddharth does not love her.

Edited by kavitha_r - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dhanak should make him make his own tea if there is no appreciation.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Just when Sid got the courage and confessed, a fiancee showed up.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 3 Part 2

Siddharth picking up Ranya on his bike was cute.

Siddharth finally realized his love for Tanya.

I loved the gathering of Vikram, Riddhima, Raghu, Siddharth, Dhanak, & others.

While I was reading the passage that Sid proposing to Tanya, I was glad that he opened up his feelings. Tanya's engagement with Rehaan was shocking.

Vikram & Riddhima's pani puri scenes are romantic.

Sshesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: golden_aura

Nice part dear

Loved it 🤗🤗

Specifically the song

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

Thankyou so much dear. Happy that you loved the song the most.