Is Alok Nath the only sanskari father in Bollywood?- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

20

Views

5k

Users

12

Likes

43

Frequent Posters

pratts thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#21

Yes he's the face of all sanskaari fathers who act sanskaari in front of the world and then molest and rape their daughters, nieces, daughters of family friends when no one's looking but now we who know who you are 😡🤢

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".