Is there any other Sanskari father in Bollywood?
Is there any other Sanskari father in Bollywood?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nothing sanskari about him.


If by sanskari you mean men who harass other women while having a sanctimonious image then there are plenty of them both in and out of Bollywood 😒.
I was trying to find a sanskari gif for him but instead came across this and am now regretting my life decisions 😒
![]()
...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1