Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This was so good!

ShiVi are so possessive about each other ❤️

Also, you gave out a beautiful message of acceptance in the story! Great Job!❤️🤗

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful ending👏

Shiva's letter was in his style👏

Shivi are so possessive about each other❤️

The message of natural beauty was beautiful👏

Waiting to read Shiva's side of story

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omg I loved it Avi! The whole part seemed like some delicious meal. I was so content at the end of it. Shiva and his swag 

The letter was so cute, I laughed out at the X-rated part 😂 Totally out of the blue 😂♥️
You’re an amazing writer with even more amazing ideas! ♥️

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

as said by me before, he addressed the other girls to be like animals in zoo🤣..

Totally loved tour love letter..

i feel bad that,i never received a love letter in my life😭..

abb no use of crying, me already married and have bacchaey😔...

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was Soo good. And I loved the letter. Looks like Shiva always knew/was aware of what Raavi felt and what her actions mean and seems that he's aware of his feelings as well. It's simply masked because of her craze for Dev! Lol the letter was so Shiva. The ABCs of their "love" story. Can't wait for the post script part!

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So beautiful 😍

Amazing chapter 👏👏👏

Shiva's letter was unique and just wow

Aur phir usne jo MAKDI ki bolti band ki 👌👌😅😅

And the last shivi moment 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤

Loved the update 

Cont soon

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

The Best Letter Raavi could get. It had the Shivaa flavor.

I feel like Shiva was  glaring at the boys and forced them to take Raavis Name.

The Ending was so cute

♥️♥️♥️

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is too good. ❤️

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Love Letter: Post-Script Part I

Summary: Hate, obsession, love... they were all the same emotions for Shiva, and there was only one person in his little world who fit all three criteria. 

Notes: I know I said June 1st was the first chapter, but I passed all my exams 🥳 First year of medical school done, and now only 3 more years until my MD! So here is the first chapter of Post-Script! Hope you enjoyed this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Hate Is Strong...

Shiva, Age 14, Raavi, Age 13

The second he saw her, he couldn't help but feel the anger in him flare to disproportionate levels. Every time he saw her, she was always chirpy and happy. And if there was anything he promised himself, it was to make sure no one in that house ever stayed happy.

But, no matter what he did, that chipkali girl only had a wider smile.

Even today, at Kanta Aunty's party, she was sporting one of the largest smiles she had. Compared to other festivals, it seemed as though his Maami went all out for this particular get together. Raavi was dressed in a showy, glittery pink suit. She was adorned head to toe with jewelry that matched her pink dress, and she had a rose pinned in her hair. Compared to all the shiny beads and embroidery on her dress, her eyes appeared to be the brightest.

He wanted to wipe away her happiness. 

Make her so miserable she would never dress up like this again.

He already grabbed a glass of mango juice for said purpose and waited for her behind a tree. All he needed to do was wait for her to step towards him, and when she least suspected it, he would throw the glass of juice in her face. She would never think of dressing up like this. She would never think of sporting a smile this big when he was around.

As he waited for her, he couldn't help but take a peek at that airheaded girl.

She had her eyes closed with her hands clasped, "Please, please, please... this is the first time I made gulab jamun myself. I just hope everyone likes it!" 

Raavi's eyes opened again. She stared down at the tray of gulab jamuns she made worriedly. Her hand reached for one of the jamuns but then she stopped herself. She frowned and shook her head, "What am I going to do? If I don't take, then it'll look as though my gulab jamuns aren't tasty which is why no one touched them. But if I take one, then less people will try them!" Raavi's cheeks puffed out in frustration.

After hearing this, Shiva wanted to smack himself on the head. She was one of the most bewakoofi girls he'd ever met. But then again, he shouldn't have high hopes. This was Raavi. His Maami Ki Behn Ki Beti. And his Maami wasn't smart. She was just cunning. Which made it all the more likely that this Raavi girl was secretly cunning as well.

Want to poison all of Somnath, huh? Not on my watch!

"Raavi beta!"

Raavi's eyes widened as she told her Maasi that she would be there as soon as possible. She turned back to the jamuns and glanced at them one final time before whispering, "Hai Somnath, hopefully everyone likes these jamuns..." she turned and ran.

Once Shiva could no longer see her or the pink dupatta that accompanied her dress, he stepped into view and turned to the tray of gulab jamuns. There weren't too, too many. Just sixty or something jamuns. 

He snorted and picked up the tray.

As long as he disposed the tray, no one in Somnath would fall ill... In all actuality, he didn't trust this chipkali girl at all. She was too young to be a good cook, and knowing how she was a chudali, she probably dropped some sort of wicked potion into the recipe.

"What are you doing, Shiva?"

Shiva stopped and shut his eyes in anger. Though it wasn't his Dhara bhabi, it was his brothers. They were able to side on him with everything except for Raavi. Krish was still a sweetheart and sided with him on his nefarious plans every now and then. But of late, Dev has almost always disproportionately taken Raavi's side.

It has always been, "Don't hurt Raavi," this or "Why can't you just ignore her and make her smile" that.

He loved Dev, but every time he took the bewakoof's side, he really questioned his brother's intentions and motivations. He was the one who was related to him. Not Raavi.

He turned and noticed that both Dev and Krish stood there. Dev was busy staring at the tray in his hands while Krish was busy munching on his lollipop.

Dev walked up to him and glanced up, "W-what are you doing?"

Shiva glanced down at the perfectly round jamuns. She definitely put in a lot of effort trying to make these jamuns. He watched his Dhara bhabi make the perfect spheres and knew just how time consuming the process was.

He glanced back up at Dev. Frankly, it didn't matter how long this girl spent, "They're poisoned. I'm doing all of Somnath a favor by throwing them out."

Dev rolled his eyes, "They're not poisoned, Shiva. People will not get food poisoning by eating one or two jamuns."

Krish nodded his head, "I agree... besides, even if they are poisoned, don't we sell the remedy? It'll be great business for us!" he cracked a smile. "With all that money, maybe I'll be able to buy a new, faster phone to play all my games. I say we keep the jamuns here!"

Shiva's brow twitched. He really won the lottery with these two idiots. One was most likely going to be killed by being too nice and the other was most likely going to die from playing on his phone for too long.

"What type of people are you?" Shiva grated out. He lifted the tray slightly, "These are poisoned. You'll really let all of Somnath be poisoned?"

"Well, Dhara bhabi told us we should never waste food!" Dev countered. He reached for the tray, but Shiva pulled it away.

He remembered his bhabi's words well. Don't ever waste something as precious as food. It'd never been a problem for him in the past as he loved eating anything cooked by her. But, like all things related to Raavi and that family, he was irrational. And when he was irrational, he tended to forget his bhabi's words.

Dev saw Shiva wavering and immediately smiled. He reached out for a jamun, but Shiva immediately pulled the tray away. With a sigh, he asked, "What now, Shiva?"

"Alright, fine, I agree... don't waste food or whatever," he glanced down at the stupid jamuns. He was never going to let other people be poisoned by Raavi. "But I'm not going to let anyone else be hurt by her. We've all been hurt enough by her family!"

Dev scowled, "So what are you even planning on doing?"

"Eating them myself," Shiva reached for a jamun and stuffed it into his mouth. He couldn't waste them, lest he feel guilty he didn't listen to his Dhara bhabi. He couldn't allow others to eat them, lest he run the risk of being poisoned. And he couldn't stand the sight of his brother getting even closer to that chipkali. Dev was already close as it is with her. Any closer...

The second he placed the jamun in his mouth, he was hit by a nice fragrance. She added cardamom, almonds, some saffron too. He bit into the jamun and immediately closed his eyes to revel in the sweetness. It wasn't too sweet or too dry. It was perfect. The combination of all the flavors, from the sponging texture to the scent...

Shiva glanced down at the tray with rapt attention. Eating the rest didn't even seem like a monumental task for him...

"You're actually eating all of them?" Krish exclaimed. Shiva nodded his head as he plopped the next jamun into his mouth. Krish's nose wrinkled with disgust, "And you call me weird... that's digusting!"

"The things I do to save everyone," Shiva mumbled as he continued to eat. As promised, he ate all of them. And it wasn't even a task for him. Normally, he couldn't eat too much sweet or too much spice. But those jamuns? Eating them didn't even feel like a task for him. "You all should be thankful for me."

"Why?" Krish eyed those jamuns, not missing how his brother essentially ravaged the entire tray. As disgusting as it was to see, he kind of wondered how the taste was. What could have caused Shiva, who didn't really like sweets that much, to munch down on that many jamuns.

"Only I'll get sick like this," Shiva picked up the second to last jamun in the tray.

"Well I kind of want to be sick, too," Krish tried to reach for the last jamun, "I have a test tomorrow that I don't want to--,"

Shiva swatted Krish's arm and stuffed the last jamun in his mouth, "Only I can be sick. Dhara bhabi can't work herself up by trying to take care of us both."

Krish just glared at him while Dev couldn't help but smile. Dev raised his brow, "So, were those jamuns good, Shiva?"

"Bo--," Shiva's eyes widened as he caught himself from saying anything incriminating. He shook his head. "Terrible," he spat out. "Absolutely terrible. Even a bandhar can cook better."

Dev's grin widened, "But isn't Raavi a bandhar?"

Shiva felt himself go a little warm. He was about to refute Dev's claims. Why would he ever want to willingly praise this idiotic girl? But before he could say anything, he caught a hint of pink in his periphery. Fear swelled through him as he pushed the empty tray into Dev's hands. He turned to grab Krish's hand and immediately went behind the tree he was standing at the beginning.

Placing his hand on his chest, he prayed for it to calm down. 

"Dev!"

He couldn't help but feel a sense of irritation when he heard her chirpy voice. Who gave her the right to be this stupidly happy? He turned to see Raavi and couldn't help but roll his eyes when he noticed her heart eyes at Dev. It was always "Dev" this "Dev" that for her. What a superficial chipkali. Doesn't she ever realize there are other people in the room?

Raavi glanced down at the empty tray and turned back up at Dev with an even happier expression, "Did you eat my jamuns?"

Dev rubbed the back of his neck, "Um... yeah."

Her eyes widened with excitement, "And did you like it?"

Dev bit the bottom of his lip as he glanced at the ground. He then turned towards Shiva and Shiva showed him a fist. Dev turned back to Raavi and muttered, "They were absolutely delicious. In fact, someone ate them all. Didn't even want to share," Dev sent a smirk towards Shiva.

Raavi, being as airheaded as she was, did not realize what Dev meant. She only picked up on a few pieces, and well, her excitement knew no bounds, "Sachi?!?" she cupped her cheeks with her hands as Shiva scoffed. "Then I'll make gulab jamuns for every festival!"

Shiva felt his heart drop. No, no, no you idiot! God... now I'm going to have to eat these jamuns every time to protect Somnath...? Why do you have to be so nice, Dev?!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiva, Age 17, Raavi, Age 16

Shiva already had the worst of days today. Firstly, he woke up later than he would've liked and missed his bhabi's breakfast. Secondly, he found out he failed his exam by one point--prompting his teachers to enroll him in extra help hours (which he did not care for in the slightest). Lastly, he found out that the store was not making nearly as much profit as he had originally thought...

"Bhabi mujhe bhookh--," Shiva paused when he small a small bowl piled with four gulab jamuns. Almonds and cut up rose petals were tossed on top of the jamuns. His lips curled upwards as he walked towards the table.

Chipkali actually went through with her words, huh?

He picked up the bowl and took a strong whiff of it, enjoying the floral sweetness the dish had. Prior to eating her jamuns, Shiva never really cared for sweets. However, after that event, he tried to find a sweet that was similar in taste. He made sure to add extra sugar to his tea. Add extra sugar to his halwa. Anything really... but he couldn't quite capture a taste that was similar.

She's obviously a witch. She has to be. He only gets a chance to eat her jamuns a couple times a year, and unfortunately, she chose not to make any jamuns the last 3 parties because she was too busy. So, it's been a good seven months since he last had her jamuns.

Taking a seat, he picked up his spoon and took the first bite. If she wasn't a witch, why am I so obsessed with this stupid sweet? He took another bite of the sweet, not even noticing how big his smile was. I definitely saved all of Somnath. Otherwise, everyone would be bewitched by her. 

As he chewed on the sweet, juicy confection, he couldn't help but realize just how much she'd improved over the years. The first gulab jamuns he ate were definitely on the sweet side, and if he thought sincerely, the shell of the jamun was too crisp. But this was close to perfection. A perfect blend of all the ingredients. Just the right amount of sweetness. Just the perfect texture.

As he took his last bite, he noticed a wisp of pink behind the pillar. Staring into his bowl, he couldn't help but grin. For the first time, you made gulab jamuns for me. Not for Kanta Aunty. Not for Dev. For me

He secretly looked over to the pillar where he saw the chipkali's pink dress.

Ask me whatever you want, chipkali. For the first time ever, I will grant you your wish. But of course, that is after I eat the rest of those jamuns. Can't have you bewitch any one else with that food of yours.

Notes: If you guys haven't guessed, you will see glimpses of Shiva's past in relation with everything that happens in the first part of the story. And there will be an epilogue. Most of you have guessed the story, so hope I live up to expectations!

Edited by milkcakejamun - 3 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

omg res res res 

---

yay I'm first 🥳

I was waiting eagerly for you to update, I'm so glad you're done with M1 🤗 congrats jaan <3

This update was so cute  

Shiva and his irritation with Raavi's smile is so funny 🤣

60 gulab jamuns 😲 does he have a stomach or garbage disposal lmaooo

and omg he knew that Raavi had made those gulab jamuns for him 😆

it was really nice to read his pov 😳

update soonish  

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 3 years ago