ShiVi SS: Love Letter Part 5 Updated 29/5 Page 9

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Love Letter Part I

Summary: As much as she doesn't want to, Raavi's current goal is to get a love letter from Shiva Pandya.

Notes: As if we haven't had enough fics so far ๐Ÿ˜†, here's another one for the working. Just a small warning for you all, this story is probably going to end up being a lot more different than any of you would've imagined. Don't know what you guys think of when hearing the words "Love Letter," but this story is what I think (especially once you end up reading Shiva's letter to Raavi). Also, this is a pre-marriage story, so their romance will be a lot, lot more subtle...

Index:

Part II -- Page 3

Part III -- Page 6

Part IV -- Page 7

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raavi flipped her curls haughtily as she saw yet another envelope on her desk. Like all the other envelopes she'd received before, this one was small with a small pen-filled heart shape at the center. She turned to the girl on the side who seem distraught looking at the small envelope. Raavi picked up the envelope and laughed, "I normally don't count these types of silly things, but this is what, the fifty sixth envelope this year?"

She placed the envelope back on her desk and stretched, "I think this is proof enough that I am the most beautiful girl of all of Somnath?"

At the beginning of the school year, she and her friends were talking about who was the best looking out of all of them. Though her friends were discussing about their own strengths and weaknesses, Raavi knew she didn't have to do anything. She was obviously the most beautiful girl in all of Somnath, if not for the world.

She thought her friends would quickly come to the realization themselves. But, when they were still debating thirty minutes later, Raavi announced she was the most beautiful girl. Rather than accepting her words, her friends argued with her saying she wasn't the most beautiful.

That's when she had the idea about the "love letters." She announced that the individual who received the greatest number of love letters would be declared Somnath's Most Beautiful. While her friends were getting 1-2 at max, she was in the fifties, nearly sixty.

She smirked.

Those silly girls obviously didn't know how she obtained her letters.

Blackmail was the greatest gift created by human kind.

At the beginning, she regretted the "love letter" idea. Ever since she was little, she was harping to everyone who heard her how she would marry Dev Pandya one day. As such, many boys her age did not even bother with her.

It wasn't until she saw how her hot-headed future brother-in-law dealt with his problems did she get a solution herself.

Just as Shiva threatened those he didn't like, she would threaten all the boys who had secrets to hide. Write a love letter to her or she would expose their secrets...

She knew it was horrible, and quite honestly, she never intended to expose any secrets. She just wanted those love letters. Considering how much she was winning, she didn't even need to threaten any more boys.

Raavi Pandya, her lips curved upwards as she thought about the future name she would take up. Most beautiful girl of Somnath. Fit to be Dev Pandya's wife.

"You are not the most beautiful girl, Raavi!"

Raavi frowned as she sat a little straighter in her seat.

Who dares to tell me that I'm not beautiful?

She turned and noticed her enemy--no, not Shiva. This girl, Miheeka, was her competitor when it came to appearances. Unlike other girls who knew when to stop when Raavi was going off on one of her tirades, Miheeka never stopped. She goaded Raavi in ways like no other. Because of Miheeka, Raavi began to put a strain on her Maasi-Ma's wallet. Every time Miheeka dressed in something fashionable, Raavi knew she needed to do better to keep up appearances. Her Maasi-Ma was not too pleased, but she knew she wasn't being overbearing. No matter how much her Maasi-Ma complains, she ends up buying whatever it is that Raavi wants.

Raavi's fists clenched.

Miheeka stepped forward and crossed her arms, "I don't know if you know how Raavi has been getting her letters, but she has been blackmailing people."

How did she find out?

Once her friends found out this little matter, they couldn't stop chattering amongst themselves. A few of them even gave her suspicious glares and looks of disapproval.

Raavi bit her lip. The goal was to get the most love letters. There was no stipulation on how they were supposed to get those letters. She could do whatever it was that she wanted. And on that day, she was fortunate enough to see Shiva threatening the boys who bullied the youngest Pandya brother. She knew she probably wasn't as fierce as Shiva, but that didn't mean she could use her dimaag. And after much thought during the night, she decided she would blackmail people. Her first few boys didn't fall for her blackmailing techniques. But as time passed, more and more people gave her the letters after her blackmailing, and it was obviously because she improved.

"We could get the letters in whatever way we want to!" Raavi took a stand for herself, not bearing to hear whispers from her so-called friends. The whole lot of them were just jealous she managed to get that many letters... yeah!

Miheeka picked up the letter on the desk and turned it around with a scowl. She turned to the other girls who were huddled close to each other, "Do you all really want to lose to her? Especially after she cheated her way out?"

Raavi's frown grew wider when not a single one of her friends stood for her. Instead, they all seemed to want to nullify the letters she'd received, and Miheeka seemed way too pleased with the way things were turning out.

It wasn't her problem these boys were too easy to blackmail. Some of them just took one look at her and immediately agreed to write a love letter. How was that even blackmail? She wasn't even actively trying. They just gave up, and it wasn't because she had questionable intentions. It was obviously because they thought she was beautiful.

"You all are just angry that you weren't as smart to think about the blackmailing idea," Raavi took a seat again and put her right leg over her left. What dumb girls. As long as she convinced them all she was in the right, she could take home the prize of being the most beautiful. Miheeka wouldn't even have the chance to make fun of her in the future.

"Aren't you ashamed of winning in such a way," this time it wasn't even Miheeka. It was one of her so-called "friends." The same friend who she loaned her most favorite lipstick to, and that girl didn't even return it so far. As if she could claim to have the moral compass. That girl didn't even return what was Raavi's.

Miheeka nodded her head, "We shouldn't count any of these letters." She patted her bag, "I earned all ten of my letters, while you are just some dhokebaaz." She turned to Raavi's friends with a sickly sweet smile, "So, what do you say girls? We leave Raavi out of the conversation and instead determine who the prettiest is amongst us?"

Raavi couldn't help but roll her eyes. Of course Miheeka wanted to do that. The other friends only had 2-3 letters tops. Miheeka's ten would allow her to have an easy victory. And those dumb idiots probably didn't even recognize that.

Raavi went around and sat down right in front of Miheeka with the same type of glare Shiva normally sported whenever he was angry. If there was anything useful she learned from that boy, it was how to channel her inner pisaach and evilness. Miheeka flinched before swallowing, "What do you want now?"

"I have a wonderful proposition," Raavi leaned forward. Miheeka would be dumb to think Raavi wouldn't go down with a fight regarding the title of Somnath's most beautiful. With a smile, she offered, "You suggest which boy should give me a love letter next. It can be anyone in Somnath. Any age, any marriage status, any profession. Anyone. If I can get that man to write me a letter, you need to accept the fifty-six letters I have in my possession."

If she was confident in anything. It was her blackmailing/threatening skills. Honestly, she'd been doing such a good job recently that she had the confidence to get anyone to write her a letter. Even if the said man was married and a grandfather. In fact, women would probably write her letters too if she threatened them right.

Luckily, Miheeka didn't throw the idea to the trash. She seemed to be actively considering it. With a sigh, Miheeka nodded her head, "As long as I get to choose, of course!"

Raavi nodded her head as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "Yeah, choose whoever," I'll get that dumb fool to write me a love letter and I can be the reigning queen of Somnath.

Miheeka grabbed Raavi's wrist with a sly smile, "Then let me show you who your next target is."

She pulled Raavi through the school, and Raavi couldn't help but wonder who Miheeka would end up choosing. Although she did state it could be a man of any age, she didn't really want to threaten an adult. That was what brute Shiva did. She was an angel, and she needed to maintain her image.

Miheeka pulled her across the sports grounds and eventually stopped. No one was within their vicinity. However, a group of students were busy playing in the middle of the field. Raavi turned to the group of students wondering which fool would be her target. As she gazed into the field, she noticed Shiva jump up into the air. He was covered in sweat, making her hope that he would at least take a bath today, with his clothes completely sticking to his body. The base of his palm struck the volleyball, causing it to sprint through the air.

The other team couldn't retaliate, allowing for Shiva and his team to score a point.

If there was something Shiva was good at, it was sports. He seemed dedicated and passionate, and even though he never participated in competitions, he seemed better than everyone else in terms of form.

Shiva used the hem of his shirt to wipe the sweat collecting at his forehead. He turned to his teammates and then gave them high-fives.

Shiva Pandya. Her future devar.

Never once did he smile at her in that way. Every time, it would always be a scowl or an angry pouty face. Didn't matter though. Once she became a Pandya, she would set Shiva Pandya in the right direction. She'll melt away all his worries and make him so happy, his smiling face will become annoying to see.

When the next round began, Raavi turned to Miheeka, "So who is it?" she asked uninterested. She just needed this title to make herself more desirable for the Pandya family. No one would resist marrying the Most Beautiful Girl, would they?

Miheeka smirked, "Didn't you notice him already?" when Raavi shook her head, Miheeka pointed to the crowd of students playing volleyball. This time, Shiva dived to the ground to save the ball, "Shiva Pandya, that is your next target. Get a love letter from him, and I'll willingly give you to the title of the Most Beautiful Girl in Somnath."

Notes: Next part is how she convinces Shiva (which I hope to get posted by Friday/Saturday at the latest), and that next part is Shiva's "love/admiration" letter (I know, I spoiled, but I can't help myself!). Also, please do me a favor, predict what Shiva writes either after this chapter or after reading the next chapter. I'm curious for your thoughts...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is awesome!! Iโ€™m laughing reading it ๐Ÿ˜†

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

This is awesome!! Iโ€™m laughing reading it ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol, if you think this is funny, I can't wait until you read the final love letter ๐Ÿ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this is hilarious! i'm sure the actual love letter will be the complete opposite of "love" ๐Ÿคฃ

can't wait to read it!

ananya269 thumbnail

Canโ€™t wait for the next part โค๏ธ

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is hilarious, Avi!

Gotta love Raavi's confidence.

Shiva's love letter will be singing her praises as bhootni, chudail, and Chipkali. Chudil jaise Baal, etc. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb looking forward for next part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Excited to read further

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting and hilarious concept๐Ÿ˜†

Let's see how Raavi convinces Shiva to write a letter๐Ÿ˜Š

I think Shiva's love letter will be a typical Shiva style one๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for next

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow,  I'm excited!!๐Ÿ˜† I was laughing while reading. Raavi's reasoning for the blackmail was hilarious and yet totally something she would do. 

I'm so excited for the next part!!!

As for the letter...hmmm...I don't think it'll be an actual love letter,  don't know why but in my head, I think itll be like one line long๐Ÿ˜†.  I don't know, I'll wait till the next part to make a better prediction