Aint 95% shows bakwaas on tv?🤔Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sony only has IPZN and KUDCA. Baaki sab bakwas hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aint 95% shows bakwaas on tv?🤔Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sony only has IPZN and KUDCA. Baaki sab bakwas hai
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
What do u want me to talk about dr
The colouring, or the blending or the flawless use of textures or what just beyond imaginations, how vintagish and romanticish this update is, just amazing.
Mahira Fawad spellbinding, awww
Karan and Parth one is exquisite dr
Money heist one is made with finesse
SRK ones aww look at that coloring, clarity, adorable.
I want more, update soonishLove
Jen
Jen thank you so much! That's you overpraising old stuffs i just garbaged here. I hope my rusty hands can do better.
Lovely update, good to see your work after long time
Thank you :D
Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha
Welcome back vrinz 🤗🤗 totally amazing update just love the money heist and Mohabbatein ones a lot 👌👌
Thank you so much. Am back to close this thread apparently 🤪
Originally posted by: aftermath..
Jen thank you so much! That's you overpraising old stuffs i just garbaged here. I hope my rusty hands can do better.
Oh come on
Nothing of that sort
Ur hands can do more and more better and it will continue to do so
Another 6 pages to go!
Originally posted by: aftermath..
Aint 95% shows bakwaas on tv?🤔
Apparently Sony is bringing a new medical show with Aditi Gupta and Vishal But as usual they will ruin it with an abrupt ending.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Apparently Sony is bringing a new medical show with Aditi Gupta and Vishal But as usual they will ruin it with an abrupt ending.
Who is Vishal?
I forgot his full name. Singh or something😆 I think he was Madhurima's bf
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I forgot his full name. Singh or something😆 I think he was Madhurima's bf
The guy who came on Nach Baliye?
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232