I like only sony tv :X I used to like star one and channel v for their youth contents. All of these are dead now.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
They are still better than other current channels😡
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like only sony tv :X I used to like star one and channel v for their youth contents. All of these are dead now.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
They are still better than other current channels😡
yes run-nega *get my joke?*
hey I watched that too. But depends are you Sharon swayam fan, or taarey or rey/kriya 😆 also original Sharon ya new wali.Originally posted by: aftermath..
YES I DIL DOSTI DANCE! AND YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME!😳
Originally posted by: aftermath..
I like only sony tv :X I used to like star one and channel v for their youth contents. All of these are dead now.
Sony only has IPZN and KUDCA. Baaki sab bakwas hai
Originally posted by: aftermath..
yes run-nega *get my joke?*
🤣🤣
Here you go
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNU3Qy1hRft/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
What do u want me to talk about dr
The colouring, or the blending or the flawless use of textures or what just beyond imaginations, how vintagish and romanticish this update is, just amazing.
Mahira Fawad spellbinding, awww
Karan and Parth one is exquisite dr
Money heist one is made with finesse
SRK ones aww look at that coloring, clarity, adorable.
I want more, update soonish
Love
Jen
Lovely update, good to see your work after long time
Welcome back vrinz 🤗🤗 totally amazing update just love the money heist and Mohabbatein ones a lot 👌👌
You’re so talented Vrinzi!
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
hey I watched that too. But depends are you Sharon swayam fan, or taarey or rey/kriya 😆 also original Sharon ya new wali.
I don't think I was fan of anyone then bcz i was watching because of KSG🤣 But then i liked Rey-Kriya. And i was just kidding about watching D3....i think it will look too odd to watch now.
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232