Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Even I am a sadist and I know there is 99% possibility of VashmAy not getting happily ever after but I seriously don't want that....  On a serious note show khatam hone k baad hum yaad karenge how since day one hum sab ek hi darr K Saath guzar diye regarding VashmAy 😆 

Happy ending🤞They deserve it and we too 😂

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dont even knw her 😆🤣

Yukti4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shagun has confirmed it's false news  No they are not going to sideline Kartik.... He will end up marrying a girl who is just opposite of Ishqi 😆 Symbolisms are there 😳

Shagun (uday) and kartik, both different shows. Mujhe kuch smajh ni aaya😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yup pehle k people were much more advanced regarding construction... Har chis sooch Samajh k domestic necessities even health, hygiene ko mind mein rakhkar Karte the. Like having extra separate washroom away from bedroom. 

Yes. The washroom was away from bedroom, and also the toilet and bath were separate, so family members could simultaneously complete their basic day-to-day activities in peace than have to wait in line. Bas tanki wala thoda issue hota hai kabhi kabhi, coz you have to pull it everyday for the water, but helps with conservation coz you only fill buckets that you need and can carry 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This may be the exact reason 😆 Mera wala tho sarcastic tha 🤣

Mera wala bhi, bitching karte the patniyon ki 😛

Yukti4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Rani maa ki body double😆

🤣

Rani maa <<<<<<<<<<<<< to the infinity  Mrs. Raizaada

Edited by Yukti4 - 3 years ago
Yukti4 thumbnail

Uday veer ka saar phodo🤣 with ussi ka bottle😆☺️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Ahaan konsa likes working woman like Ishqi 😆 That's what the story is all about, falling for the opposite of your wish list, ISHQ par ZOR nahi 😳 Same will happen with Kartik 🤣

I want Kartik to get the girl of his dreams though. Someone who can balance the equation, and work from home maybe (acchar papad business, stitching & sewing, tiffin service); so he gets his wish too, but hatke! 

Yukti4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me000w

Staircase hote the bahar se, straight to chhat for outside people to attend functions and stuff. Wo time pe safe hota tha. Mere nana nani ke ghar pe bhi hai abhi tak waisa staircase, bas darwaza bana dia hai jiska bada lock hota hai for safety.

Appreciated👏 Thanks tannu. I didn't knew it

Yukti4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me000w

Or they did that so Lalaji and Baig saab can meet and eat mithai at night, and talk without waking up their wives and children. Unka alag track chalta tha 😊

Mithai + Hookah😆🤣🤣

Edited by Yukti4 - 3 years ago