Show is a little better now.

Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I was heartbroken and disappointed when Darsh started being rude to Nandini, without discussing with Nandini what Charmi told him on the wedding day. Repeatedly Nandini asked him why did he suddenly changed but he didn’t bother to explain just started being rude, abusive and annoying.

some torture scenes were too barbaric like when Namrata accused Nandini-Gun of stealing golden coins and Darsh checked Nandini and turned her upside down. 

But now since Nandini has clearly told him that she would not tolerate this nuisance and break the marriage when Rajvi recovers, I feel like the show is becoming better. Now she also answers him back for every insult and fights for her rights. 

I think she should divorce Darsh. Also, too much negativity is there as Nandini has 5 villains against her - All Raaval Siblings + Gun + Raakla.

but now I heard a new guy is coming who’d be Nandini’s childhood friend and this would make Darsh jealous.

I just want Nandini to be strong and then divorce Darsh, she should follow the footsteps of Anupamaa.

Edited by Forbidden_Rose - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forbidden_Rose

I was heartbroken and disappointed when Darsh started being rude to Nandini, without discussing with Nandini what Charmi told him on the wedding day. Repeatedly Nandini asked him why did he suddenly changed but he didn’t bother to explain just started being rude, abusive and annoying.

some torture scenes were too barbaric like when Namrata accused Nandini-Gun of stealing golden coins and Darsh checked Nandini and turned her upside down. 

But now since Nandini has clearly told him that she would not tolerate this nuisance and break the marriage when Rajvi recovers, I feel like the show is becoming better. Now she also answers him back for every insult and fights for her rights. 

I think she should divorce Darsh. Also, too much negativity is there as Nandini has 5 villains against her - All Raaval Siblings + Gun + Raakla.

but now I heard a new guy is coming who’d be Nandini’s childhood friend and this would make Darsh jealous.

I just want Nandini to be strong and then divorce Darsh, she should follow the footsteps of Anupamaa.

Ya even I felt Nandini ok yesterday 

Skipped remaining all other’s parts (GB and Sobhit)

Nandini’s character improved a lot

I loved it when she gave back to Darsh and Namrata 

Hope they continue the same with her and not destroy the character again 

I don’t want her to forgive Darsh and go back to him. She should move out once all the MUs are cleared 

The thing I didn’t like is aap ke nazron bgm playing when Darsh asked her if she’s fine

I felt it’s totally wasted as it had so many good memories of them attached and now with his sadistic behavior, it doesn’t suit the situation 

Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya true. They should also change the title song montage that plays showing how lovey-dovey their relation is and renew it to something that shows how cruel and sadistic this so called Darsh Rawal is. Disgusting wife abuser.