Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... they're literally cheating on me with foodðŸ˜
Awwww..... It's okay dear.. We will spam Vankar insta🤣🤣. Don't u worry.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Awwww..... It's okay dear.. We will spam Vankar insta🤣🤣. Don't u worry.
Mere saath bohot bada dhoka hua hai... maaf nahi karungi... food pyaar ki kurbaaniðŸ˜
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Awwww..... It's okay dear.. We will spam Vankar insta🤣🤣. Don't u worry.
🤣🤣🤣
then he will eat it all....
i prefer sairat eats her food than vankar 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Mere saath bohot bada dhoka hua hai... maaf nahi karungi... food pyaar ki kurbaaniðŸ˜
nothing is bigger than viru ki KLPD 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
then he will eat it all....
i prefer sairat eats her food than vankar 🤣
Ye khana romance ke baare me baat kar kar ke I have lost my appetite.
🤣🤣🤣
then he will eat it all....
i prefer sairat eats her food than vankar 🤣
Why are you guys laughing when I'm being cheated on by foodðŸ˜...just kidding🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ye khana romance ke baare me baat kar kar ke I have lost my appetite.
thank god I finished my dinner 🤣
I skipped breakfast and lunch today... lekin maine green apple khaake apna vrat toda🤣
U can only do something. Uss expectations wale thread ki saari cheezein puri karwado. Vankar se baat karo yaar.