Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
#IHadAGreenAppleAfter8Days🤣
#kuchbhi🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
#IHadAGreenAppleAfter8Days🤣
#kuchbhi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
#kuchbhi🤣🤣
You only wanted me to tell something new... toh maine bata diya🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You only wanted me to tell something new... toh maine bata diya🤣
Even that something new is related to khaana🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Even that something new is related to khaana🤣
Ishani 's true love is food
You're right my friend❤️ That's why I can't see SaiRat using my love for their "romantic" scenes 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You're right my friend❤️ That's why I can't see SaiRat using my love for their "romantic" scenes 🤣
Tell Vankar to leave your khana alone🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You're right my friend❤️ That's why I can't see SaiRat using my love for their "romantic" scenes 🤣
To bad sairat ko aisa nahi karana tha🤣tch tch
Today I am making yummy medhu vadha u want some 😃
Ya... they're literally cheating on me with food😭
Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE
To bad sairat ko aisa nahi karana tha🤣tch tch
Today I am making yummy medhu vadha u want some 😃
@Bold
I hope I could get some😃
Tell Vankar to leave your khana alone🤣🤣
Show some creativity to us like kitchen romance🤣