Good night all....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good night all....
Good morning everyone 🤗
Not at 5 but I'm here at 6 😆🤪
Ari saw your VMs all were superrrrr but emotional too... want moreeeee 🤪
Good morning everyone 🤗
Not at 5 but I'm here at 6 😆🤪
Ari saw your VMs all were superrrrr but emotional too... want moreeeee 🤪
Good morning.
Thank you.
Hope I will make soon 😃
Will be waiting
Will be waiting
For know I am writing update hope I will complete soon
Will be waiting
I have so many songs in list but couldn't able to make ☹️
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
For know I am writing update hope I will complete soon
yeah complete soon waiting ...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I have so many songs in list but couldn't able to make ☹️
That's ok it happens sometimes no need to feel sad... you'll get time later to make all those 👍🏼
yeah complete soon waiting ...
Writing but can't able to write yaar.
Mind feeling blank 😟
That's ok it happens sometimes no need to feel sad... you'll get time later to make all those 👍🏼
Yes I will 🥰