Yeah yeah that one only ...
How much more I need to wait for it ... it's been so longggggg 😒
Which one.... 🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah yeah that one only ...
How much more I need to wait for it ... it's been so longggggg 😒
Which one.... 🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Arey she will give. What she would do by keeping the update with her without posting it? Why to drag your health in this?
Take rest Ari.
Because I want to read.
Know she told na i keep thinking of it
Yeah yeah that one only ...
How much more I need to wait for it ... it's been so longggggg 😒
Which one your talking.... 🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Arey she will give. What she would do by keeping the update with her without posting it? Why to drag your health in this?
Take rest Ari.
I don't understand why is she not taking proper rest 😡
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am also serious give update or else I won't sleep 😴
Arrey ari ... if u be like this means when she will actually update it .. you won’t have strength or energy to read it .
Don’t play with your health !!
I don't understand why is she not taking proper rest 😡
Give update I will take care of myself